1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

One Year With My Bronzo !!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Yamboy, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Trivandrum
    Hi Guys,

Got my Bronzo back from Mohandas Motors on the 9th day and guess what without completely solving any of the 3 issues the mentioned in the earlier post. :A

SA asked me to wait for 3-4 months till separate service centre is setup for FIAT. The current FIAT service team in Mohandas definitely lacks experiance. They were doing trail and error method for solving the issues for the past 9 days. They are not even able to identify the cause of the noise coming from the FR suspension. Pathetic !:hit
    1 person likes this.
  2. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    The person comin from FIAT will make things worse,but he knows the places to be spot welded.The reply I got from him is "This issue cant be resolved completely".For me issue is solved upto 80% and now its not that irritating.Its thr only on broken roads.Have pm'd ma number call me,will share the details.Ma car was stripped down twice. :( first time the welding machine got messed up and had to visit MM a second time to get it fixed.2012 first quarter cars have this issue and its confirmed from FIAT.It needs experienced technicians to solve the issue.Make sur that the have spray painted the welded areas as they are prone to corrosion in future
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  3. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    If it was Kulathunkal Motors, I would have them give me in writing everyword they say. Had a very *good* experince with them! :evil:
    :confused1
    Sad to hear that, how much did they take to do this work?
  4. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Trivandrum
    Back to Trivandrum after a mini south India trip! Total 7 days and 2137 kms covered ! :D

Day1: Trivandrum - Madurai Town - Bangalore 780 kms
    Day2 & 3 : In and around Bangalore 120 kms
    Day4: Bangalore - Hassan - Chikmagalur - Sringeri 357 kms
    Day5: Sringeri - Kollur - Mangalore - Vadakara 420kms
    Day6: Vadakara - Edapally 239 kms
    Day7: Edapally - Changanaserry - Trivandrum 221kms

Average FE of 17.6 kmpl. Amazing Trip, enjoyed throughly. :)

Only issue faced was with a nut in the stabilizer bar going kaput when we reached near Calicut, resulting in some noise from the front left side while going through rough roads. Went to Marina Motors and resolved the issue temporarily and continued the journey without any further issues.
  5. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Trivandrum
    Gave car yesterday to Mohandas Motors for fixing the rattling issue and the stabiliser bar nut change. They asked 1 week time for solving the issues. Keeping my fingers crossed :sad:
  6. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Trivandrum
    Horrible Service by Mohandas Motors

Hi Guys, I got my car from Mohandas Motors last Saturday(25/05), on the 17th day after multiple changes in delivery date. There was a cool 10 days delay and guess what, they were not able to fix the rattling problem. Previously the noise was coming only when the car is going through bad roads, but now it has become continuous and audible even on smooth roads. Very frustrating. :( Mohandas Motors has failed miserably in all the points given in the FIAT Service Promise (Fiat Service). They first called me on last Friday and told me that all the works are completed and ready for delivery. After reaching the service centre, I went through the job card and asked whether each of the jobs mentioned in it is taken care and found out that they have missed to replace the broken nut in the front stabilizer bar. Come on, how can you miss a job that is mentioned in the job card, where is the final inspection? where is the service quality standards? They completed this pending task and called me on Saturday and informed that the vechicle is ready for delivery. I went to the service centre on Saturday afternoon for taking the delivery.I was happy that they have fixed the suspension noise and the stabilizer bar issue. During inpection I have found out that they have not fixed the carpet on the back side of the rear seat visible from boot and the carpet was hanging and laying in the boot.Interior of the car was pretty clean but on exterior,Bird dropping marks was still there. Waited for 2 hours for fixing the carpet and car body wash. The worst thing was yet to happen. I requested for a test drive along with the Service Advisor and the Main mechanic. During the TD, I found out that the rattling noise has not gone anywhere, it is rattling continuously now ! Oh My God, what these guys have done to my car.:eek: After stripping my car and working on it for 17 days, they are not able to fix the issue.More than that they were trying to passing the car to me saying that the issue is fixed.
    I was initially reluctant to take the car back in this condition, but latter changed my decision because there is no use in keeping the car with the people who don't know how to fix this issue. They will ruin my car completely by stripping down my car again working on it without any success. Raised a complaint with FIAT through their Customer support page on Saturday, but yet to hear back.

Friends, I am afraid that all our expectation about FIAT getting changed for good is wrong. There is no improvement in sales and service quality at least in Trivandrum, infact it has deteriorated further. Can anybody please share the email contacts of any individual in FIAT to whom I can escalate this issue?
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
  7. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Trivandrum
    Got a call from MohandasFiat CRM Mr.Suraj. He told me that they have got a mail from FIAT asking them to resolve the issue asap. Agreed to give the car again on 3rd of June but still confused what they are going to do extra that they have not done for the last 17 days. :(
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Very good. Hope they will now fix it.
  9. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Trivandrum
    Got my Bronzo back after 11 days and this time they( Mohandas Motors) have fixed the rattling issue !

Went to collect the car on 14th June at 11AM. But as usual car wash and interior cleaning was pending. Agreed to wait for an hour to get those things done.
    Finally the car was ready for delivery at around 12 noon. I was shocked to see the condition of the car - Rear Leather seats soaked with water and all the dirts are pushed to the perforated area of the seats, front seats were not cleaned properly, there were traces of grease and some part of the seats got decolourized, Plastic panels, beadings and carpets not fixed properly in many places, paint chipped near rear wheel arch and top of the car boot lid scratched end to end while cleaning using dirty clothafter washing.

I was unable to see the extend of abuse/ damage caused to my car which is very close to my heart and was maintined well. I wanted to quickly come out of that place with my car. I talked to the service advisor Vaisak and FIAT service manager Sanjeev and got fixed some of these issues. Finally by 1 PM car was ready for test drive. I found out that the car was driven 160 kms by the mechanics to test and find out the exact place of rattling, which I think is much more than what required, but was a little happy that finally the rattling issue is solved. But, not for long. Message started flashing in the MID " Airbag failure see handbook".
    Mr. Sanjeev told me that it might be due to weak battery and will be fine after the the car is driven for some distance. He asked me to bring it back if the issue persists.

The Airbag issue was not going away and I had to visit MM again on 15th and after inspection they found out that the problem is with Clock spring and not with Battery. Since the part is not in stock, they have placed an order for one from Pune and gave me an ETA of 2 weeks :(

I am still not sure of what caused the damage of clock spring suddenly, guys...any inputs?
  10. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Trivandrum
    Posted my horrible service experiance with Mohandas Motors in Fiat India Facebook Page last week. Today I got a call from Fiat plant Pune asking for the details. They also send me a mail as an acknowledgement. They told me that they will look into the issue with atmost importance and will resolve it soon. Happy that FIAT is listening to its customers and helping them to resolve the service issues. Hope Mohandas Motors will change for good.