1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

One year completed with Rock solid Fiat Aventura

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Giridhar, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hello fellow team fiat members,

What a year it was. Its been one year with my Fiat aventura. Its almost 20000km. Travelled in all direction from Chennai. Be it Bangalore, Madurai, Kumbakonnam, Tirupathi. The vehicle for not even a second has let me down. Its a mini beast with adequate feel good driving experience. What a ground clearance it has. No worries about potholes.

Backseat passengers do not complain about legroom. They are very much comfortable as the driver is.

Best part was travel during chennai flood. Water was at the window brim level. Vehicle just passed smoothly but ofcourse with more RPM. Saw many vehicles standard in the flood. But my vehicle just sailed through.

What else you can ask from this great vehicle. It gives more than you want.

I am a very proud owner of Fiat Aventura. Hoping to continue with Aventura for few more years.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations... Its a year since Avvy has hit the Indian roads!!!
    Surprisingly, you mentioned window brim level during the floods. You mean, water till ORVM, that would have the engine immersed in water.. and your car just sailed?
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  3. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @limraj Maybe I should have rephrased it correctly.... Flood water was splashing on windows..... Silencer was immersed into the water.. Water level was above the wheel. Not even a single drop of water has entered into the cabin. Thats what I want to say.
  4. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Giridhar,
    What a mind blowing experience shared.
    And what an amazing vehicle, but nor the company bothers to tell about their vehicles and how to sell it, nor the common people have fiat even as an option in their list.
    Wish a many more happy miles.
    Giridhar likes this.
  5. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    So Fiat cars are not only strong but waterproof too U need to contact fiat and tell them your experience. They need to make a new ad.
    Raaz and Giridhar like this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Giridhar

Congrats on completing one year of ownership with the Avvy. The car does have a great road presence. Time to pen down your ownership experiences with lots of pics.

Did you have any issues with the spare tyre mechanism??
  7. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP