1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

One T Jet, checking in :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pradeepck, Aug 1, 2013.

1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Nice Photos Pradeep. I have booked the same color on T Jet today :D
  2. pradeepck

pradeepck

Pune
    Hi Sreejith,

Congrats! The period of waiting is the worst! Anticipation of the italian curves causes many sleepless nights and it is difficult to concentrate on anything else. Where are you from? Where have you booked it from?

Thanks for liking the photos :)
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Nice pictures. Is that your daughter? She seems to be as proud of the car as any true TFIan :D. Glad that you were able to resolve the wiper spray issue.

Being the cynic that I am, could not help but notice, did you turn off the engine while the wipers were still on? That should be avoided for one very simple reason. If it has stopped raining and the wind shield has dried up by the time you get back in the car, you will end up doing a dry wipe which can scratch the glass.

Also, the 10th picture (fourth from the last) :A :A. What has FIAT done? :A This car needs 17 inchers not 15 inchers.

Rajan
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  4. pradeepck

pradeepck

Pune
    Hi Rajan,

I am getting so much free information from you :) Thanks a lot, I am truly grateful. I will take care about the wipers. I don't know why the Fiat guys have given 15 inchers, perhaps I may need to replace them. Too late to talk to them, I suppose.

Perhaps I should have dropped a message here before confirming the purchase, could have saved some effort and some money :)
  5. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Pradeep, I am in Chennai and booked the Jet from Ramkay FIAT. They promised delivery after 15 days...... Eagerly waiting :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. nareshov

nareshov

Bangalore
    Am I the only one that likes a chrome-less Linea (as seen in the pics on previous page) as compared to the '11 chrome-ful ones? I'm wondering if I should try de-chroming my FTA Linea.
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I can't wait for the day, when I can get my body kit made and *ALL* the chrome removed from my 2010 T-Jet. I think it looks so damn cheap.

Damn, I wish I were rich :(

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

No, you are not alone. :)

IMO, chrome is not that prominent in the FTA Linea as it is a light color.

I loved the rear quarter pics of this OB T Jet. Bumper looks sexier without the chrome bits.
  9. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Welcome on board!!! And lovely pictures and glad to see another T-Jet in Oceanic blue as well!!
  10. pradeepck

pradeepck

Pune

Thank you!