1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

One T Jet, checking in :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pradeepck, Aug 1, 2013.

1. pradeepck

pradeepck

Pune
    Yes, yes. It is like the old rishis doing penance. You have to prove that you are worthy of the boon :)
  2. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome. Hope you are aware of the forum rule that unless you post pictures within a week of purchase you will be banned. :)
    3 people like this.
  3. pradeepck

pradeepck

Pune
    Oh Sorry. I will post pictures tomorrow itself. Was waiting for the right background. Another query. remapping/tuning - is that advised? I would so like to put some more bhps under the hood....
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    In an other forum we like to say - "If you cannot prove it with pictures, it did not happen" :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  5. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    The nice grey background that our forum has is unlikely to change any time soon , so go ahead and post :D

Wouldn't we all ? :D
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. pradeepck

pradeepck

Pune
    Varun, I am in Pune. Pune/Mumbai would be closest to me. Would it be advised tho? Will the Fiat service guys reject me like a leper? Will it harm the baby?
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Pics or it didn't happen. LOL.

Yes you can add some hp. But remember, take the step if you feel comfortable enought to maintain the car outside of warranty. Although the service centre may or may not detect the remap, but when they do, it is bye bye warranty.

Cheers.
  10. pradeepck

pradeepck

Pune

Hmmmm. It is a serious matter indeed..... Perhaps I will wait for some time. Pockets are emptied as it is. Account is emtpy too. So is goodwill because wife wanted an eco sport. So if something happens, sympathy will not be forthcoming, neither will funds :) What about insurance? I hope insurance still holds if it is remapped?