1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

One Plus One:2014Flagship Killer

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by magnan, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    what your usage defines what you should go for, otherwise every other day there would be something new.
  2. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If 4g is not an absolute necessity, I will recommend Infocus M330 as a VFM option. I just picked up one from Snapdeal for 10g. Decent specs, ticks all the boxes.

Regards
    Johnny
    asimpleson likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I remember having heard that name and perhaps seen their projectors. Is that the same company, any idea @johnny..
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I think it's an U.S company selling made in China mobiles.
  5. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It is the same US company. The mobile shows up on their website. They had earlier launched the M2 with very good specs for Rs.5g. As regards the made in China part, practically all mobile phones/computer hardware etc are made in China. It is worth checking out the phone specs.

Regards
    Johnny
    asimpleson likes this.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Not all mobile companies sell made in China mobiles,
    Lg sells made in Korea mobiles,Samsung sells made in Vietnam mobiles,etc.
    Nevertheless Chinese manufacture quality products for various majors.
    asimpleson likes this.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, you will find that most chip-sets are manufactured by Qualcomm and Mediatek and I find the mediatek solutions a bit more energy efficient considering the battery life. And Qualcomm a bit better performance oriented. Ofcourse there are Rockchip and Nvidia and Samung with their own SOCs too. And therefore yes @johnny, the rates of failures on these devices is pretty less and all are pretty good except best to buy with one that has a service center nearby in the event of an odd failure.

@Bala, the chinese have learnt and taken tips from Apple as far as hardware is concerned, Xaomi or One Plus One, but lack in the development of softwares or OSes for a complete package solution like the iphone, ipads or Lumias, blackberrys. If they can overcome that they can eat into the considerable sales of these Giants. Cyanogenmod was still a very smart move by the One Plus One guys.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes,oneplusone sales nosedived in India after the fiasco with cyanogen and started coming with their own color os.
    Without cyanogen,oneplusone has nothing special to offer,there are plenty of other mobiles coming with 3 gb ram and other similar specs.
    My lg g pro 2 comes with 3 gb ram,6 inch screen,ir blaster,removable battery,expandable memory,800 snapdragon processor,etc,all for 25 k.
    asimpleson likes this.