1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

One Plus One:2014Flagship Killer

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by magnan, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Hmmm,these days people are ready to take risk with unknown brands but are completed wary of tested and known brands like Fiat :(
    Have a good time with your new gadget.
  2. magnan

magnan Amatore

Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Thanks Bala.
    Fiat has yet to go a long way to prove itself. It has started gaining momentum but at slow pace. It has still insignificant presence in the Indian market.
  3. magnan

magnan Amatore

Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Welcome bharath.
    It has dual speakers at the bottom but they are mono and are loud. Bass shouldn't be expected from plastic spears and it is not there as well. I tried with a song 'Esa diwana hua hai ye dil..' and it was very melodious.With headphones, picture becomes altogether different. This phone is more suitable for geeks.
    bharath likes this.
  4. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    For those who are not aware of OnePlus One should watch the below videos. The review says it all. And as per OnePlus One's latest statement they are going to stop the invite system very soon and make it available to anyone to buy. And for Indians OnePlus One is planning on launching this phone very soon in India and thats their next thing in agenda. They have noticed that India stands 8 with respect to traffics coming from OnePlus One. I would say its the Best phone for the price it offers. Best Hardware and Software by Cyanogenmod.

Review

Review Revisited!

India Launch News
    http://www.androidcentral.com/onepl...fies-interest?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=dlvrit

Review by Engadget.
    http://www.engadget.com/products/oneplus/one/

Review by TheVerge
    http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/15/5718098/oneplus-one-oppo-find-7a-review-china-smartphones

Note: I'm not promoting it :) Just that I read lots of tech news and thought of sharing the same here.
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Awesome, and no worries for extra "A" I keep getting that have got a big collection :)

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...er-Rs-25000-in-India/articleshow/41405064.cms
  7. magnan

magnan Amatore

Jaipur, Rajasthan
  8. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    MI4 would also be a good bet.Currently Xioami,Oppo and 1+ are all Chinese phone manufacturers. Currently MI3 will be cheaper and MI4 is of equal specs of 1+1. Oppo 7 on the other hands sports a 2,560x1,440-pixel display. Lg G3 is the only other phone currently in market to have it ;-)

Btw, I got a MI3 as a secondary phone for gaming and ebooks reading and its doing good for 14k with Snapdragon 800 procy. The only skeptical thing about these phones are, hope they are not use and throw type.
  9. magnan

magnan Amatore

Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Xiaomi Mi4 screen size is 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches only (~441 ppi pixel density) according to GSM Arena.

I think all phones with embedded batteries are use and throw type. If it is true, 1+1 will be no exception.

How can a 5" screen be useful for eBooks? I had to buy Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 for eBooks and video playback as well. Well, it is a matter of personnel choice and comfort.
  10. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    MI3 and MI4 have the same screens. So except for the screen, rest all should be the same, albeit for minor difference and I was thinking about difference in cost for these minor upgrades. Phones with user non removable batteries do have an option of removing the battery by disassembling the phone partially and service centers can support with that. But what I meant is the service back up and spares availability.

With a 6.3 inch screen, I don't feel comfortable when holding the phone in one hand when lying in bed facing the ceiling. Though I have hands large enough, I prefer something to hold fully in hands :) ( No naughty thoughts buddy;))