1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

One more fiat lover on board

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by subramanyab, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Hello fellow fiatians,

This is Subramanya Bhat, posting from Bangalore. I own a exotica red fiat GP 1.3MJD E-Pack '09 version. The car is already one year old and has almost 26K on odo. But love affair with my punto continues, each day, every day. There is some DNA in Fiat cars which makes it's owners drool over it every time and am sure all my fellow members over here agree with it.
    Got informed of the forum by a friend who also happens to be an auto enthusiast and a 'fiat'ian. So here am registered myself and set for a "Grande" journey with all the members here and of course with my beauty in Red. So a formal hello to one and all and looking forward for a beautiful journey :)
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Subramanya, welcome to TFI.
    26K in one year, thats a great mileage achieved.

DO post your complete ownership experience.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Red carpet welcome to you and your Punto, subramanyab. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  4. Thank you Ravi & Ravi :) feels nice to be with you guys. Will post the ownership experience soon
  5. Subramanya welcome to TFI and have a pleasant stay !! so your friend is also a TFI'ian ?
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Welcome to TFI,happy motoring.
    Do take good care of your dear FIAT!
  7. Welcome Subramanya, i m sure u'll have a nice time here on TFI with like minded people.
  8. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Namaskara Bhatre! Welcome to TFI! Hope to see you in the future TFI and Fiat 1100 Club Meets!
  9. subramanya bhat. please write up the experience of your journey in punto in related thread and post a link here.we would like to read it.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Sir !!

26K in one year ? Deserves a separate ownership experience thread. Do start one soon.