1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

One more Fiat fan to the group - Minimal Grey, 2012 Linea Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by prabusp, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Hi All,

I am Prabu, one more fan to the large FIAT family worldwide, and a proud owner of Linea 2012 Emotion. I am greatly thankful to Team Fiat India for their valuable posts, which i had been going through ever since i had thought of buying this car .

I wanted to write a big post, will be writing it soon rather, I had no intentions of buying a new car, my friend wanted to buy a car a hatch and we were looking at all available options. One fine afternoon we went to VST Motors at Anna Nagar, my friend was looking at Punto when i asked for a TD they told me only Linea was available at the moment. The sales person though knowing clearly it was not our lookout gave us a TD and my friend didn't have license and i have to do the TD, drove few kilometers and thats it i fell for it.

My aging Wagon R which is to be four years old shortly, my first car, which i earned, was giving enough trip to service stations and strain to the wallet. So it was a time to take a call and next week i enquired all similar contenders on the segment though my heart was with Linea. Once i took the dad and mom for the TD they too liked Linea than SX4 which was closely in line. With the offers i had at that time. I was running between dealers. VST, Concorde and Tafe Reach. With poor ratings TAFE Reach which gave the best of offers, I kept telling them reviews are bad about you, take a chance to prove them they are bad and they did it. I will write about this separately shortly.

Finally i booked my vehicle on 24th Feb 2011 and took delivery on 22nd March 2012. Had Active in mind. My Wagon R fetched me better price with them and pushed myself to Emotion my close pal pressured me to do so. I definitely have to thank him :) Did an elaborative PDI for two hours with the list available at every point dealer exceeded my expectations ( may be i had low expectations seeing the reviews ) and i am thoroughly enjoying every km of the new vehicle.

The vehicle has its own small niggles, nevertheless i enjoy the vehicle. I am now used to getting stares in signal. Looking forward to take it for 3M soon.

Hoping to see you all soon in next Chennai meet.

Will follow the thread with photographs shortly.
  2. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats Prabhu.... Njoy driving... have fun...
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome prabhu, For sure you will have a great time with Linea,
    Awaiting for the pictures, Imagine if FIAT-India advertise their product well, more people would enjoy the beauty,
  4. linealover

linealover Regolare

welcome to the club! mate.

soon we will meet you and your beloved linea in chennai meet.

what is the color?
  5. Thanks Fiat 1100

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Thanks Tony, Yeah rightly said. I was in RTO waiting for my vehicles registration. Driver who drives FIAT vehicles to the RTO told me. Sir " Fiat does not need to sell itself unlike other cars. People who know FIAT will love FIAT and will not settle anything other than FIAT" though i felt it true. I definitely agree with you . FIAT should be more aggressive in Indian market.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Thanks Linea lover. Looking forward to see you all. Its Minimal Grey.
    2 people like this.
  6. DSC00623.jpg DSC00625.jpg DSC00603.jpg DSC00627.jpg DSC00636.jpg DSC00641.jpg DSC00638.jpg DSC00639.jpg DSC00640.jpg
    2 people like this.
  7. absahu

Congrats dude and welcome to the club..You surely will enjoy every moment with this beauty...
  8. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Grande Punto 1.4
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!! Drive Safe :)
  9. My hearty wishes Prabu .. Warm welcome to TFI ..

Sure .. we will have a chennai meet soon ..

10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Red carpet welcome to you and your lovely Linea to TFI, prabusp. Congratulations and best wishes. Explore and enjoy driving your Linea.