1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

One more 90hp on the street :)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by madcrazyboys, Dec 6, 2013.

1. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

I got a weird sound from front left hand side dashboard and got them corrected and rattling arrested, the issue was the attachment nuts/screws holding the dashboard to the frame was not tight enough. It can be corrected by service personnel.

Moreover congrats on the purchase , hope you are holding good the basic rule of thumb such as cold start idling, engine warmup routine, 1 minute idle rule before cutting down the engine etc. Being a brand new engine, these things might help in polishing the internals to right clearences without uncessary wear.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Arun and welcome to TFI, we are here to listen to you and share the Happy movements with FIAT, for which we are bond together...
    As you are already bitten by a Fiat Bug, so no ways you would prefer other brands, These cars are build as per Indian Standards and being well performed and are leaving the competitors way behind on curves, Potholes and safety....
    Yes if you would like to have the Export quality of all the Interior stuff, It will hike the price!!!!!
    In Kuwait, i have driven Linea whose fit and finish is of top notch, But ofcourse the price is more than the Indian Linea.....
    Enzoi ur Punto
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

I think the dashboard screws might have got loosened up from inside.Mine also same problem,once noise comes cripping in from steering column & sometimes wont come.
  4. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes Nadeem, you are bang on with the issue, got the same rectified from service center. The console inside the dashboard has loosen up due to which the noise was coming, now the issue has been resolved.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Thats great to know Irfan bhai.Our Punto should also need to be taken to service centre to get it rectified in 3rd free service which will be done in another 2 or 3 weeks.