1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

On Board@TFI "FIAT PUNTO -1.4 FIRE (Fully Integrated Robotised Engine) 2009"

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by rags, Apr 24, 2014.

1. rags

rags Timido

Pune
    Hi Guys,

My first car was Fiat Palio 1.9D, what a Car it was.I had fun with it did a very long long trip from Hyd to Goa with three of my friends.Am a driving freak, on that dive I totally drove from Hyd to South Goa by myself very comfortably from that day on words my heart was always with FIAT engines now have relocated from Hyd to Pune about 1 1/2 Year back, was planning to take a Fiat for sure did some research was planning to take a new car but was not sure how many years am here so plan to invest more money naaah!!!!, so dropped my new car plans.My research helped a friend in banglore he took a new Punto Multijet dynamic was very happy for him too.

So made up mind to get a Punto and was over the look on different sites and on OLX,and other clasified sites found a good well maintained Punto for sale on OLX. Here are the spec's
    Mole : Emotion
    Year : 2009
    Mileage Done : 36,500 KM
    Enginer : 1.4Fire

here are the pictures as on OLX.

IMG_1382.JPG
    IMG_1383.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG

Got the deal closed at 2.7Lakh. Took the car delivery and applied for the transfer of the car.
    1. First thing I did was got its speakers changed, I had my old cars JBL speakers two round and two vowel ones.
    2. Got the 3M care and got it wax coated and other stuff done.
    Here are the pics after this

photo 1.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    photo 5.jpg

The next thing I wanted to get the Abarth stickers done on the car like this one below, still in search for the printer for this in Pune.

Car1.JPG

If any one of you can help in getting this done will be a really a great help for me, I need some contact for this to be printed and done the same on my car.

Last but not the least yesterday my Car had the first "KISS" ::Twith a Honda Activa thank god that I was not a major accident.
    Thankfully not even a scratch..............on the person:razz: and a few small starches to car bumber which are not so visible.

Reporting from PUNE
    Rag's :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    1.4P FIRE GRANDE PUNTO.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    3 people like this.
  2. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Congratulations !!
  3. rags

rags Timido

Pune
    Thank you very much Pushkaraj.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Rags,

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Suggest you to start a seperate ownership review of the Punto with lots of pics.

Please go through the forum rules to ensure the integrity of the postings.

Enjoy your stay.
  5. nageswarabezawada

nageswarabezawada Timido

Bangalore
    Congrats Raghu.....
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations.
    Your best option is to contact Kedar (http://www.teamfiat.co.in/members/kedarbendre.htm), PM him, he should help you.
  7. rags

rags Timido

Pune
    Thank you very much!! Ghodlur.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Nagesh.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations!!! punto looks smashing hot in Red!!!

If I remember corrrectly, when Punto was launched initially, Autocar india in its review quoted

"And it comes in Red too!!!" :)

Exotica red color was one of the USP of Punto :cool:

Happy Riding!!
    1 person likes this.
  9. rags

rags Timido

Pune
  10. rags

rags Timido

Pune

You are right Abhishek,
    I was not a great fan for RED but once I got it am liking it very much now.
    Looking for different angle at my office there are some Punto's parked one is sliver and other is a white one.
    when I compare them I kind of like Red, this is just my view thou!!!