1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Old Linea v/s New 2014 Linea Mind v/s Heart comparing it

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by vinisini, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Well they did try,but you know they were very new and eager to make a sale and In April the new linea was just to be launched,and I was willing to make some compromises to suit by budget.
    In fact I have planned some updates to my linea three to four yrs down the line when you feel that your vehicle is aging.
    First on the list is Wolfmoto remap, HID projector if I come across a reliable person to do it. Beyond this my wife may not approve any radical make over as she is head of a school and drives it daily.
    I really have a crush for punto 90bhp/Avventura and three or four years down the line when I have saved enough money which would not affect family, I am planning to get my hands on a used one if its in good shape and reasonable budget.
    So all the money probably 1.5 lakh( if I do not spend on linea make over) will come in handy to satisfy my passion.
    I will also be at ease to do all insane things to Avventura/ Punto without hurting my best halfs emotions.
    Boy just think of remapping Avventura to get 120 bhp.....
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Once you get habituated in the Linea, it would be difficult to go back to Punto or Avventura.
  3. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Probably you are right, well only time will tell what happens 4 yrs down the line.
    In fact as any driving enthusiast its my dream to drive to Leh. Some how I feel Aaventura is best suited for it and for similar kind of road trips than Linea...:)
    PradeepM and prabhjot like this.