1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Oil Pressue Low Signal during first start in morning

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by sk.kashyap.92, Oct 12, 2016.

1. sk.kashyap.92

sk.kashyap.92 Amatore

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yeah FASS here in Gurgaon are cheaters.Jaipur Fass charges 250 rs. You buy Fiat than keep paying its premiums to these goons.The rates are always inflated and their target is a big ticket invoice. That's why i buy from 99rpm and get the car serviced locally. I only get the engine related work like clutch timing etc done from FASS. These people don't do counter sale of spares also. For instance i had paid 650 rs for oil filter and labor. They charge customers for tape which is being used. Look at the level cheapness.

Just for your information Labor charges are less in Jaipur and since they get limited vehicles the service is good. Only one thing which surprises me is that Jaipur FASS has no credit card machine.

I am planning for a new car but will never buy fiat due to this kind of issues.
    vista7155 likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @sk.kashyap.92

Why you are still relying on FASS for oil change,oil filter change when your car has clocked 1.75lakh kms? Go to an reliable mechanic in your local area.Buy a 5w 40 from any oil shop and normally these shops also have oil filter too.Just take it and go to the mechanic,maximum labor charges should not go beyond 200 rupees.

When, FASS used diagnostic tool on my car they charged me 550 Rupees. Really don't understand, why we should pay when the tool is benefiting them to find the cause.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2016 ---
    Have you used ELM327 interface with any of android app ? , i'm seeing on aliexpress there are number of dealers starting range from 250 rupees.
  3. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes. I have bought an ELM327 described as Version 1.5 (clone) from Aliexpress for around Rs.400/- from this link.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/OBD...32674754674.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.xFCW96

It is working fine with TorquePro, out of the box, albeit some error messages. I am yet to explore the options for want of time.

I also have a VAG COM cable and multiecuscan (demo) and it was sufficient for recording graphs during test runs. The drawback with MES is that it will work for only 20 minutes before the program auto-close. Still not considering buying a registered version, as it sounds too costly for the utility it provides.
    Ganges and sk.kashyap.92 like this.
  4. sk.kashyap.92

sk.kashyap.92 Amatore

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

I am not relying on FASS as they are good for nothing and beleive in doing day light robbery.

As mentioned above i only get engine related work from FASS.

Recently i got Shell Helix 5W 40 and MGP OIL FILTER from the local shop post which i started getting the "engine oil pressure low issue... mentioned above" after discussion on forum i had gone to drs FASS yesterday for replacement of oil filter. Yhey dont do counter sale so had no option than paying.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 14, 2016 ---
    Hi, same error again poped up i. The evening tdy. I was assuming the issue is sorted
    Ganges likes this.
  5. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @sk.kashyap.92 You may have to check the oil pressure and see if it is fine. If not, you have to have a look at the oil pump for a possible fault. If the pressure is fine, then the engine oil could be the culprit.
    sk.kashyap.92 likes this.
  6. sk.kashyap.92

sk.kashyap.92 Amatore

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Got the engine oil changed today at drs.They charged 2500 rs for oil and labor. Lets see tom morning!

I must share one thing that most of the owners are not happy with FASS. I saw 2 customers arguing on overcharged 2 days back and 3 customers today out of which one went with out getting the work done.
  7. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  8. sk.kashyap.92

sk.kashyap.92 Amatore

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Morning no comment. At the time i started the car it was 38 degree outside. Will chk tom morning again on cold start.
  9. sk.kashyap.92

sk.kashyap.92 Amatore

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    As on today no issues. Fingers crossed.
    vista7155 and V. K. Pasupathy like this.
  10. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Hope your problem gets resolved if the pump is culprit then it costs bomb priced around 12k,where I got replaced for my punto due to accident.
    These ASS are big time cheaters and always find ways to fleece the customers at most.
    As you said this will be also mine last fiat but some blind folded fan boys always comment FCA is very good in all aspects and our banana public are real culprit in failing FCA but the irony is FCA sucks big time in service either non available in some places or if available it is pathetic SC.
    Until and unless they are not going to make SC more customer friendly,transparent or open in very nook and corner of the country till then FCA will be dud.
    God save those Jeep and Abarth customers from this hell.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016