1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Oh my linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Satej, May 8, 2011.

1. me too ;)

Which model you brought of Garmin. What about maps.

I used all 3 maps and found MapMyIndia is the best.
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats and welcome to the league of Fiatians!!!!
  3. Satej

Satej

Mumbai
    Rakesh,
    I am really into Navigations and also am a hobbyist Ameture Radio ,As for Navigators please rest assure if you really want to have the maximum from ur navigator GARMIN is anytime BEST the maps now are easily available Navtech is available online , u can also have many dealers who can provide the maps to u the accuracy and the details is very good . Map my India ( dont have personally againts this comp ) as being Indian metality does noot give you the best
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Congrats on your purchase and I am sure you will not regret your choice for many years to come. By the way why are you hiding your beauty from rest of us. Where are the pictures, hope you are not jealous if we look and ogle at your beauty ?
  5. @ Satej,

I have 3 units of Garmin Nuvi all different models, all are working fine in our cars. I checked all the maps in India > Satguide, Navteq & mapmyindia.

I found that out of 3 MMI is the best because they create more category for roads (inner colony - small road, colony main roads, main road - State highways, Highways - NH) so suggestion for routes from garmin is better than any other maps.

Earlier i used satguide but after got the MMI :) , i forgot others.

Navteq & satguide are smiler, Navteq is more updated and have large POI's. but you will get best results in MMI.

Earlier I was great supporter for Satguide due to cheap price, but when MMI available in :mrgreen: , I become fan for MMI.

Any way, which model you have ?
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am using my MapMyIndiaLx130 navigator from the past 18 months, now with the latest version 6 maps. I am fully satisfied with the hardware, software and maps. My Linea has so far visited 11 states/UT in India, and many more on the anvil, thanks to MapMyIndia.
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  7. Satej

Satej

Mumbai
    @rakesh ,
    I have Nuvi 3760T in linea and nuvi 1490T in my other car , I did have the MMI in the car but my experience is bad with the same , I agree satguide is also good

@rakesh any idea on how to get good POI in mumbai ? for garmin

sorry yaar , did not get enough time to click few will do it asap
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
  8. Install new maps, you will get it. Navteq offered special map for mumbai. I havn't test it.

Install and check it, its simple. sent you PM. :)
  9. Satej

Satej

Mumbai
    sent u pm ?????????
  10. Personal Message, see the notification at top. :)