1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Oh my linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Satej, May 8, 2011.

1. Satej

Satej

Mumbai
    :clapSo Finally My Linea arrived at the Chembur Wasan Motors Outlet > the wait i experienced ( of only 5 Days ) was really killing . As expected i was very anxious to drive MY OWN Linea ............... I have penned down my complete experience
    Ordering process I went in the showroom of Wasan Motors - chembur , I had zerod down 2 vehicles 1st Ford Fiesta and second Fiat Linea since have a lot of travelling in mumbai wanted a diesel version
    Now ford and fiat both have a common dealer it was ver easy for me to make my choice of Linea , right from the filling up of my form my experience started Mr Maulik Rupani from this showroom was as excited to sell as i was as excited to Buy he almost spent 3 hours with me to make me understand the minute details of the car As i said i had made up my mind I went ahead in preparing the paper work ( I already have a Tata Manza - Fully loaded coincidently booked thru wasan motors ) i was given fantastic discounts along with the accessories like matting , MF , SS , TC .
    Day of Delivery had to wait wait and wait for 5 days finally the day arrived 6th May at 10:30 Hrs i was assured the delivery , As it was an ospicious day Aksha Trithiya there were many in there waiting for thier dear darlings to be married to , This gentleman Maulik walked down to me and greeting me led me to my beauty i was dying to see a glimpe of her .................................finally she was there in her tuscan wine colourred dress super shinning and shying and showing off oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was just getting difficult for me to stand out i wanted to lay my hands on this beauty ..... Maulik without wastin a miinute noticed and got all my required faormalities just next to her got the details done and i finally was handed over the keys and with a few formalities of pooja finally got in my linea ........................................
    Internal Accesories As nothing really is req to be done in this car but as my nature goes ( i am fond of Gadgets ) got a gps navigator- garmin , replaced the so called matting with a hot tracks 3 d mats and also got the sun screen replaced with V Cool 94 % heat rejection
    My Driving Experience the same day had to go to pune ( my Wife and kid was out there and without her it was all incomplete ) , spoke to the was motors works guy and confirmed that i dont need to limit myself at 60 km/hr speed limit got an additional star to go on the express way to pune . this experience was trully amazing linea just sails smoothly over the expressway and in no time i was at pune .
    Oh my what a truly amazing experience it was
    Will send some snaps soon :clap
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Let me be the first person to congratulate you. Wish you happy miles ahead.

Both Fiesta and Linea are good cars. Linea has tons of features and I am sure, you will enjoy every drive with Linea.
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Satej Congrats for the Italian Beauty, and Tucsan wine is my fav color, I can understand the feelings you were having while cruising her on the Expressway, do write to us more about the journey and the Head-turners on the streets, and of-course with some pictures would add special effect to your forum.
  4. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    congrats Satej!! my Linea just completed 10,000 kms yesterday and i am still thrilled the moment i get the steering wheel in my hand!!!:) This is the Linea Effect I guess!!:) Hope to see the same smile on ur face for many more yrs to cm!!! Happy Motoring!!! :)
  5. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Congrats mate on your choice... Welcome to club ..
    Have a great time with your Italian Beauty...
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations for new Linea. Do upload the photos
  7. Satej

Satej

Mumbai
    thanks budy here i am back with the experience of going and coming back from Pune , Must say linea is Linea noway manza or even ford could even touch the class or permormance , While travelling to Pune being in broad day light I zoomed and believe me or not at 2800 rpm i was easily touching 135KM/hr ............ yes manza , toyota , ford all were simple looking at Linea going past them and the beauty was that i was not even realising the speed at which i was cruising , secondly while coming it was almost 22:00 Hrs and believe me or Not on expressway as there is NO light I could travel all the distance just on the FOG lamp Yes Fog Lamp simply while over taking i was using the dipper knob .............................
  8. Satej

Satej

Mumbai
    Thanks to all i will keep on updating < it is really fun
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Keep Exploring Satej, as you tend to enjoy the every bit of Italian beauty,
    Do post the pictures and any experience shared with the fellow drivers on the Expressway?
  10. siva80

siva80

Chennai
    Congratulations Satej on your new linea. wish you a great driving with linea, the beauty.