1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Official Morimoto Projectors

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by moksh, Jun 5, 2014.

1. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Tfians
    I need help regarding the official morimoto projectors. My car is linea and i do have installed FXR 3.0 into the low beam , but due to the stupid installer , the projector is not fitted properly.
    As people who know about fxr 3.0 , it requires cutting and then installing . Can anyone help me with a professional installer who has already fitted morimoto advanced projector into some one cars .Please give me number and other details .
  2. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

You have aTRS dealer right in Mumbai. He has all you need.
    Contact details
    Vishesh Agarwal
    support@avstuning.com
    Mumbai, India

Got my FXR and Morimoto hid kit from this guy. Very genuine.
    FXR do need cutting but there is nothing much of work, provided installer knows what hes doing.

All the best !!
  3. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    He told me no that they dont install . I asked him at march 2014 . Can you please tell me what all you got from him , and how much did he charge for installation. FXR 3.0 Cannot be fitted without cutting. As i told him i do have everything and need some stuff , but he is like we dont install . Then too Today i asked him again to recommend me some installers .Do you have installer name and number not the owner.

Avs.png
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Moksh, PM TFI member Harsh from Mumbai and Kdar from Pune. Both have installed projectors in their cars and may be able to recommend an installer. There is no shortage of stuff and professionals at Mumbai. :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Now he said yes , AVS Tunning . Thank god . But he quoted me 5000:eek: as he says its a pain to open fiat headlight . and we all know
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Contact this person : Mr. Vinit Mirpuri [Contact Number: 9820306441, Email: vinit.mirpuri@gmail.com].
    He does the installation and is attached to Sainath Auto Ultimate, located somewhere in Khar.
  7. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Arryan , has he installed any fxr earlier ...? Thanx for the details
  8. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Vinit Mirpuri has only done my projectors, and yes he has installed fxr before in both a linea and a punto, the punto being harsh's

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
  9. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    For the benefit of all the members here I would request you kindly to update the thread.
    Your opinion will help other members in the future.
    magnan likes this.
  10. magnan

magnan Amatore

Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Has anybody tried Retro Ride at Naraina, New Delhi?
    They are charging 20K for whole setup at Punto.
    FXR 3 shrouds, 55 W ballast, 55w 4300 bulbs, His relays & fittings.