1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Of course it's a Linea T-jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by donzil_pinto, Oct 31, 2010.

1. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Thanks Skullman.

I have only been able to ride for 1000 km's in the first week and since then I have been in USA.
    Just waiting to return back and take the car for a long drive on the mumbai-pune expressway.
  2. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    HI All,
    I am new to this forum.
    I got my T-Jet delivered day before yesterday. Enjoying every bit of it. Already clocked 240kms (my office is 3 kms from home).
    Once you take it out on the road you dont feel like taking it back to parking ;)

Cheers
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI and congrats on T Jet. Yes I agree with you. Today I took it to my office (14 Kms) and donot want to park it.
  4. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    @anil..pls. make your entry on this thread
    viewtopic.php?f=47&t=931
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    congrats amit. Njoy the car and do post ur ownership review and pictures. We all love it.
  6. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Congrats Amit and welcome to TFI. Tell us all about your selection process and ownership experience with Pictures.

Also mention the freebies or discounts you got. Some potential owners can use it for bargain.
  7. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Congrats Amit....you are the latest entrant in "Kings of the Road" group - the T-Jet owners group, for that matter FIAT owners group. Dont forget to post your first experiences from booking to delivery and beyond......we love to read them.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    @adutt, where exactly r u in delhi??
  9. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Hey ansal...im in south delhi..RK Puram. Moving to Gurgaon in a couple of months though.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    How bout a get together once i get my car (god knows when that will be)??