1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Of course it's a Linea T-jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by donzil_pinto, Oct 31, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    thanks for all the info donzil.....still waiting to get my Jet....hopefully on sunday or early next week.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    You can try Blaupunkt THA-555 PnP 5/4/3 Channel 840W Amplifier if not that then Blaupunkt THA475 Plug & Play amplfier, both works great with existing HU.
  3. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Hey thanks...I was thinking about that one....but found it out of stock on most websites. Will check with a Blau dealer.
  4. Raghuram

Raghuram

New Delhi
    Congratulations and thank you for the detailed info, Donzil. I will be booking my T-Jet on Monday. This will my third Fiat.. Uno, Petra and now the T-jet ..Will keep the Petra though. :)
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    adutt: its available in grey market in range of 10-13K in delhi. With bill this sours to 20K plus.
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat owners generally don't like driving any other cars :up
  7. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Congrats Raghuram and good choice.

It has been worth the wait for Me. T-Jet is a marvellous piece of engineering from FIAT. It's a fun to drive machine

I am with you on that, Pran.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I hate coming to this forum now :-( everyone is writing bout their experience of the JET, and here i am sitting and getting envious at everyone......coz my TJET is stuck somewhere between Pune and Noida.....still waiting for my delivery, God help me,cant wait nymore. 3-4 more days to go
    P.S - just kidding bout the hate thingy
  9. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Ansal.

I could not agree with you more on the waiting for T jet. I am also like you waiting for delivery but my case it is worst since my car already reached Bangalore and I had done PDI and waiting for resitration formalities. Hopefully it will be delivered within 2 to 3 days.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Rajen

My TJet hasnt even arrived at the dealer yet, but they have said I can take the car on the same day it arrives, so just waiting for its arrival.

I am breathing, dreaming, smelling TJET every day rite now. I have gone thru the PDI in my imagination at least 10 times. :).

I'll tell you the reason :- This is my first car in INDIA. Arived in india a couple of months ago and have been without a car for so so long. Been livin in western culture, so guess waiting is something I need to get used to in India. But dnt have enough patience. Where are you my TJET !!!!!