1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Of course it's a Linea T-jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by donzil_pinto, Oct 31, 2010.

1. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    Re: So far so good

Congrats donzil for the Tjet!

Pls. can you tell me the price of the accessories.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    hey donzil...congrats for the JET................Could u please temme bout the scuff plates and the price.......as i have got everything else in my accessories except.....wasnt even aware that was available....i havent got the delivery yet so might get them...looks good....I have been given the spoiler for free............!!!!!!!! :)
  3. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Hey guys....congrats for your new jetliners.
    Waiting for delivery of my Linea T-Jet Plus SBB.
    @ansal - thats a good deal. Does the spoiler come in SBB or do they paint it later on.?? .......i am getting teflon, underbody anti-rust and engine wax treatment FOC !!!! :)
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    hey adutt, congrats for ur JET

they told me that the spoiler would be painted....i also got the rest of the things u mentioned...
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Sorry Ansal, I was bit occupied with work and hence couldnt answer.

The scuff plates costed me Rs 3000/- inclusive of labour.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

no probs donzil. are these after market or original fiats...any other accessory u advise...!!!!!!!!!
  8. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    There are from the manifacturer.
    I also purchased the Matts which have Linea T-jet written on them. Nothing differed from regular linea. except that is has T-jet written on it.

I was interested in the moulded mud flaps, however they will be launched sometime in middle of 2011.

I am looking out for some good speakers. The factory fitted have absolutely no bass.
  9. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    +1 donzil...im also waiting for my ordered scuff plates as they were not readily available at the dealer.

I think we should start evaluating ICE upgrade options. I personally would like a fully compatible amp setup with the existing HU. That is going to be my next project, after the successful "buying a car" project.
  10. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Had to travel to USA for a 5 weeks business trip. Rented a Nissan Versa. Its not even half as fun as driving the T-Jet.