1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Of course it's a Linea T-jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by donzil_pinto, Oct 31, 2010.

1. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    Congratulations! You've got a beauty! :clap That was fast... and I thought ppl were still waiting for deliveries ::O

The glowing scuff plates looks great! :up

Do keep updating this thread. Could you please post more interior pics in daylight.. Wanted to checkout those leather seats and improved dash.

Have a fantastic ownership experience!
  2. :clap... congratulations.. Finally we have a T-Jet driver..
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    WoW!! Congrats!!!
    I was out for two days and this thread is 4 pages long. Awesome!
  4. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Congrats Pinto :clapping

Good review of your Linea T Jet Plus. Fantastic pictures of your Linea, especially the Scuff Plates, Whine bottel & Box. Have a safe & enjoyable driving. :redcar
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    pinto congrats for buying this absolute beauty, Linea T-jet. this colors looks brilliant. let us know more of your driving and ownership experience.
  6. sanjay_mugur

sanjay_mugur Timido

Bangalore
    congrats donzil_pinto, you are a true FIAT fan...LINEA TJET+ is a great car.... hope she treats you really well....& please do the run-in religiously & it will serve you for a long term.....
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @sanjay mangur- Which car is this in your profile pic? Is it yours or taken from net?
  8. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Thats the new Palio!
  9. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Thanks Grandeur/Amogh for offering me the TFI stickers.
    Thanks everyone for the complients. I will surely post some more pics of the interiors. I am not good at Photography, so you will have to execuse me.

Its a great feeling to be one of the first few owners of Linea T-Jet. I am enjoying every bit of the ride.

@sanjay_mugur - I was of the understaning that new age cards do not require Run-in. Do we still have to do it even today? Cause I was driving with a bit of freespirit.

Will be driving the car to Daman for a 3 day vacation this Diwali and I am anxiously looking forward to it.

The A/C is chilling. My wife is planning to keep a Shawl in the car for night travel. Can you belive it.

Is there any additional care to be taken for a Tourbo jet eninge?
  10. sanjay_mugur

sanjay_mugur Timido

Bangalore
    @paddleshifter,@Arun1100.. the PALIO in my avatar is the BRAZILIAN RALLY PALIO.... since i have a palio & like it i used it... i will try to post bigger pictures of the same in some other thread....

@donzil_pinto,this is what has been posted by Dr.Pullockaran on team-bhp long back & it holds good even for new generation cars....
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...tile-1-6-sports-formula-red-3.html#post646714
    please take time to read the posts more than once to understand it properly....

remember valve seating is the most important thing in 4-stroke run-in ... a properly seated valve gives performance like nothing else....

Also, remember that TJET linea does not have an intercooler & hence it becomes mandatory to idle 1 min before the first start & after the last journey for the day.....

even today with my PALIO reading @40K kms i do idling for 1 minutes before the start.... it starins the engine less ... i use CASTROL EDGE fully synthetic engine oil...

please , please do the run-in.... nothing more to say.....