1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Of course it's a Linea T-jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by donzil_pinto, Oct 31, 2010.

1. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    For the last few days, I have been noticing a very faint whistling sound when the A/C is on.
    Now that I have figured out the source, it's become quite irritating.
    Does anyone of you guys have a similar situation.
  2. Does it come from passenger side A/C vent ? I too get that but only sometimes very very rare not always.
  3. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Was just thinking whether it is related to the whistling sound of the engine.Maybe when AC is on engine works harder and that causes the whistling sound (similar to when you press accelerator).
    Btw, i didnt notice it maybe because the weather outside is actually colder than the temp i have set. It's cloudy in bangalore since last few days.

Day before yesterday, my car went on the edges of a big stone lying in the middle of the road.The stone flew and hit he lower edges of the rear door causing a scratch and dent in the body :(.
    The sound was like a small explosion so I was fearing a bigger impact but being a strong body the impact was small though it has completely scratch the paint exposing the shining metal at the place of impact.
    OT: Bangalore roads are usually strewn with boulder of all sizes and has a culture of spilling over mud/stoges/gravel from the divider to the road.Yesterday when coming down from the electronic city flyover (towards silk board) there is a barrier with no reflector lying partially on the road(with half on divider ; mind you the official speed is 80).steered to the left in time but it's dangerous in the night.
  4. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Hey Viny....can you suggest a dealer for Blau 555 PnP??