1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Of course it's a Linea T-jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by donzil_pinto, Oct 31, 2010.

1. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Correct !!! And no harm in another layer if it is free....wot say??? :dance
  2. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    You mean anti-rust treatment is free with paint protection?
  3. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    No i mean anti-rust was free with the car !!! :wink:
  4. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Looks like the priority handling of T-JET customers was not just a marketing gimmick but is actually being followed. That's interesting.
  5. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Hey, do any of you have received any written document on the 2 year roadside assistance. I have received anything apart from the roadside assistance booklet.
  6. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Pinto

No.When I asked for any documents for 2 year roadside assistance during the delivery of the car, was told there is NO Separate documents for Roadside assistance. The same is covered/included in the extended warranty.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Guys, as Rajen mentioned, there is no seperate document for roadside assistance other than the booklet. You only need the warranty certificate as Roadside Assistance starts from the day warranty starts. Also, its not for 2 years, its 50 months from the date of purchase/warranty starts.
  8. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    I completed 1000 kms on thursday. The engine and the gearshift have become smoother.
    I filled up the tank.Average consumption this time is 9.3.In the last tank full it was 8.5.
  9. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    No doc for RSA for me as well.

And my car has done 1100.....the car overall and the gear shift is smoother. Avg. is 12 with Speed97.
  10. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    I hve completed 1400 and getting a average of 8.5.
    60% city & 40% highway