1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

OEM HU & front Grills for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by albinbenny, May 23, 2014.

1. albinbenny

albinbenny Timido

bangalore
    Hi, as I upgraded my ICE I have OEM HU and if anyone interested all 4 OEM Speakers for sale. Its fresh and 3 weeks old, April 2014 Make. I also have 2 front grills(OEM silver grill painted to black) for sale. If anyone interested PM me.
  2. abhishekpachore

abhishekpachore Amatore

Pune
    Can you please post pics of grills
  3. albinbenny

albinbenny Timido

bangalore
    Here is the Pic
    gril.jpg
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Just FYI guys

Price of brand new front (upper & lower) grill of Punto Active is around Rs. 1100-1200. Please note Punto Active is available with Black Grill from factory and it is not painted.
  5. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Faridabad
    NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am interested in HU, please PM with price. One question does it Aux out option?
  6. albinbenny

albinbenny Timido

bangalore
    No it does not have the AUX out option.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It might be a bit hard to sell the OEM player especially the Delphi one (May 2010 onwards) without AUX-in compatibility. Because all Punto since 2012 come with factory fitted Delphi stereo already even in the base variant (Active). Those before 2012 have already got an aftermarket stereo with USB/AUX etc. and moreover the center console used to be black in Active variant back then.
    :hijacked:ugeek:

By the way, the finish of paint on the grills seem decent. Reasons for change? Moved to silver grills again or got something aftermarket?
  8. albinbenny

albinbenny Timido

bangalore
    I wanted it black on my delivery itself and vecto have painted over the silver OEM grill. But unfortunately the black paint started peeling off at my second wash at 3M and Vecto gave me a replacement of original Black Grills(ACTIVE MODEL).

both HU and Grills are of no use to me again, so thought of selling it.
  9. shathish.khanna

shathish.khanna Timido

Chennai
    Albin , could you please let me know the cost of the OE HU (along with speakers) ? I hope it fits in my 2010 linea !
    1 person likes this.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I would be for one interested to know the upgradation of the ICE part. Can you post some pics of the same and the process undergone. It would be appropriate if you could start a seperate thread for the same unless a similar thread exists.