1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

OEM Head Unit for Sale (Punto Emotion pack 2011 Model)

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by hello2anand, Jan 13, 2014.

1. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

Bangalore
    Dear TFiatians, I have recently replaced my Punto's HU with JVC. I solely replaced for its 'no Aux' feature. Had tough time playing thru CDs & USB (steering control option). Whats frustrating is the co-passenger(s) dont have control to change the track unless I play a CD. Had enough with it & just want to sell it. Despite these shortfalls, the HU does its due diligence with all its available features....

My HU is a BOSCH make. Will soon upload the pictures....

Let me know if anyone is interested...

Thanks
    Anand
  2. adwaitorama

adwaitorama Timido

Mumbai
    what made you change the HU with Blue n Me?
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    What's the selling price ?
  4. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

Bangalore
    I primarily changed because of missing Auxilliary port & the B&M unit failed to detect Pend drives. However, I was able to later fix the B&M by myself. Please check this link...http://www.teamfiat.co.in/do-yourself/11790-cleaning-blue-me-unit-started-work.html
    The other reason for change is that my wife prefers to change tracks which was very limited thru CD & hence upgraded to a JVC RD80-BT. Now we can play thru CD, USB, Apple products, BT, etc...
    Otherwise I had no issues with the OEM HU.

I am not sure about the selling price of this yet. I knew the brand new piece is worth between Rs 30K to Rs 35K. I am eager to how much my OEM HU costs. :confused: The unit is 3 years & 4 months old.

TFIATians, Please help me identify the best selling price for this.

Please note...
    1) the HU has a couple of minor cracks (one above the volume control & the one below the 'mute' button)
    2) I do not have any other wiring or connector kit besides the case it has come with.

Attached the pics of it...

IMG_9946.jpg IMG_9958.jpg IMG_9957.jpg IMG_9956.jpg IMG_9955.jpg IMG_9953.jpg IMG_9952.jpg IMG_9951.jpg IMG_9947.jpg IMG_9959.jpg
  5. srkpatta

srkpatta Novizio

Secunderabad
    Still is it available ? Then what would be the best price.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 5, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 5, 2015 ---
    Is it available ? Iam interested to buy
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
  7. Bhaskar Priya

Bhaskar Priya Timido

Noida
    @hello2anand
    It seems you are selling just the HU. If your car was a Emotion Pk it must have had Blue and Me as well.
    As it turns out My Blue and Me control Unit died and I'm in need of a replacement one. The unit is located on the roof of Glove Box.

Please look at http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/how-to-clean-pollen-filter.142/page-4 post by @vIjAy_kHaSa for directions.

In case you are willing to sell the Blue and Me control Unit as you probably are not using it please let me know.
  8. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @hello2anand
    Are u selling the blue&me module also. Please let me know if you are selling it. I will offer the price you are expecting.
  9. Bhaskar Priya

Bhaskar Priya Timido

Noida
    The service center guys sourced a replacement Blue&Me unit for me. Thanks.
  10. Sameer Ingle

Sameer Ingle Timido

Thane, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hi, @csr1969 ,
    I have a used Blue n me unit. let me know if you still looking for a blue n me unit.