1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

OEM Grande Punto Spoiler for Sale - New Stick-On type

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by DRIV3R, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I bought this spoiler for 4109 INR from Ramkay Fiat. However, I have dropped plans of installing it because I have plans of repainting the whole car, and currently I have vinyl-ed the roof portion including the top portion of the hatch lid and hence cannot install the spoiler till I am done with the repainting.

Selling it for 3750 INR.

Can deliver it in person for interested people from Chennai/Bangalore.

PM me for further communication.

Here are few pics.

picture_121182.jpg
    picture_121181.jpg
    picture_121183.jpg
    picture_121184.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Hi DRIV3R,

Is that a pre-painted or ready to be painted one ? Any clue how much will it cost to paint it ER ?
  3. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    @Iluvpunto - It only has primer sprayed on it AFAIK and it is ready to be painted. FIAT charges 1000/- rupees to paint it here in Pune, so I am guessing it would be the same everywhere. If you get it painted from an external source, it would be in a similar range or lesser.
  4. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks for the information Lunafiatic. Was looking for a used spoiler as did not have budget for a new one + Painting:sad:. If I start with modifications seeing other thread's I will end up trading my apartment to cover the expenses as all of them are so tempting :wow.
  5. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    :lol: I am sure you won't have to spend a fortune. However, what I would suggest is that, buy this one and get it vinyl wrapped for time being, which willl be cheaper than paint. Buy a sheet of vinyl and DIY. you will also save the installation charges. You can paint it in near future, whenever possible. Vinyl can be removed easily.
  6. poornakumar

poornakumar Timido

Chennai
    Hi,
    I'm poornakumar from chennai and if u still have the Spoiler with you.... then kindly provide me your mobile number to contact
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thread closed as reported by Driv3r.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.