1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

OE HU - where can I find Button, Keypad

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by cenkreklam, Jun 26, 2014.

1. cenkreklam

cenkreklam

turkey
    Where can I find Button, Keypad? Any online option?
    sam1704editahmetusta.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It is not easy to source this part. If you want to buy online, look for this part at eBay UK.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Also, are you a member of any online Fiat groups in Turkey? You can get it from some local Fiat customer who has replaced his stereo for some after market stereo.
  3. cenkreklam

cenkreklam

turkey
    Not on eBay
    Have a place you know?

- - - Merged Post - - -

you find me?
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I dont think buttons are available seperately.
    You have to source it from some old headunit from junkyard or other source.

Best option is paint it and then put text stickers.
    1 person likes this.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    [English]
    It is not possible to buy the buttons separately. The best solution is to buy this stereo from someone who has removed it from his Fiat car. Some people remove these factory fitted stereos to get new stereo installed from the market. Find someone from your local area. Is there any Fiat owners' club or a group in Turkey? Maybe someone is interested in selling in the group?

[Turkish translation using Google translate (Google translate kullanarak Türkçe çeviri)]
    Bu, ayrı ayrı düğmeler almak mümkün değildir.En iyi çözüm, onun Fiat araba onu kaldırıldı birinden bu stereo satın almak. Bazı insanlar piyasadan yüklü yeni stereo almak için bu fabrika takılan stereo kaldırın. Yerel alandan birini bulun. Herhangi Fiat sahiplerinin kulüp veya Türkiye'de bir grup var mı? Belki birisi grubunda satış ilgilenen?
  6. Prabhakaran

Prabhakaran Timido

Chennai
    if you are planning to sell your system, let me know. i will buy it. thanks.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Prabhakaran: He is from Turkey, probably the cost of shipping and duties will be more than what you are going to pay for head unit :p
    And I think you could buy original from FASS at lesser price then combined cost :p
    1 person likes this.
  8. Prabhakaran

Prabhakaran Timido

Chennai
    Ahem! I did not notice his location. I'm in search of the old unit so that I can connect aux to it.
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Best to ask audio installers. Many a times customers dont bother while upgrading the stock OEM HU. If you are lucky you could find a Blaupunkt HU lying with some installer.