1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Odomoter blinking :-(

Discussion in 'Technical' started by tjet, Apr 14, 2015.

1. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hello experts,

My TJet has a Blue & Me problem I think. Odometer will always be blinking and menu items won't be displayed. I got a software upgrade but from next day I am facing the same problem.

USB says "No Source available" despite connecting a fully functional pen drive with songs. I got battery removed and connected it again - it worked and next morning same issue. Battery is new!

I stay in Hyderabad now. I got it fixed last week in Butta automotives and service advisor says, errors are formed upon continuous usage. They also do not have any clarity in this regard I reckon. He also said that BM unit replacement might be required and cost is not known.

Please pass on your opinions in this regard and I shall be thankful.

Thank you

Fly The Jet :)
  2. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Any valuable suggestions on this?!

Thank you
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
  4. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks much.

I spoke to service adviser about Proxy alignment of CAN, he never understood that. Blue & Me unit is gone is what he says and USB is also not working. However, other electricals are working fine. No one in FIAT can identify the problem but simply suggests to change the system which costs 12500 + tax :-(
  5. acechip

acechip Superiore

The other day, my Odometer did one of those one-off "blinks" after a quick start (without the typical idle). And then I once again switched off and restarted, and lo and behold, it became steady again!

It can sometimes be the indicator of any number of things.