1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

odo started blinking.

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by deepam, Dec 11, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    If that does not solve the issue, then I think you might need to get proxy alignment done at TASC
  2. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

Mine in Punto Emotion without Blue & Me.
    June 2010 model
    done 33000 Kms.

I also face this ODO blinking problem sometimes, but this goes off automatically at next engine restart. at 30K service I get my car checked with ECU scanner and got all the errors deleted. I do not think it has anything related to that.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    in case of kedar the blue and me detects no power supply. the usb orange light is not glowing too.

kedar try disconnecting the battery for 10-20 mins , but i think its the fuse issue
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    blinking has been stopped after resetting ECU by disconnecting.

BTW my blinking started when I had reset the ECU first time after the purchase of car.
    that time I found that battery terminals were loose. After resetting ECU blinking started.

After 2 days I again reset ECU. After that car clocked 2000 KM. No blinking till this date.
  5. It can be a dead Blue & Me too?

Kedar, any updates?
  6. It seems FIAT has told the TASS (Fortune Powai) to replace the Blue & ME in my car FOC. :up Now the wait for Blue & Me starts. The SA is telling me they are waiting for replacement Blue & Me from FIAT.
  7. Got the new Blue&ME unit installed today. Tata Motors sent a replacement and the change was done FOC. Also got the butyl Pad (more of a strip) installed. Attaching the pic of the butyl pad along with Blue&ME Unit photo.jpg
  8. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Odo blinking for a while now.

Just finished the 15k service, wondering if it is because the service field in the MID is set @ 15k. Blue and me is working fine. Is this a fatal problem? I am planning to drive down to my home town tomorrow!
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  9. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Just get Proxy Alignment done by ASS, takes only 10 min. This solves in 99% cases. Nothing fatal in this.
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    If the odometer blinking has been started after doing service of car , then check the battery terminals.Mine was also blinking after resetting of ECU. I removed the terminal & refit . Blinking stopped.Some time blinking starts due to loose battery terminal .