1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

odo started blinking.

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by deepam, Dec 11, 2010.

1. gods-envy

gods-envy

Bangalore
    Wow!!!
    I thought I was the only one.
    My odometer too is blinking for close to a month now; it just refuses to go, no matter what.
    Need to get it checked at TASS.

Edit - But will first try taking the negative terminal off and wait for a few minutes and see.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Even my odometer blinked twice.First time it went off automatically the second day. Second time it went off same day .
  3. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Sorry couldnt reply earlier, are you still facing the problem or is it resolve.
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yesterday I also got this experience. I am going to SC. & update
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    this is very strange. happens with my car too sometimes. when i hook the ecu scanner it doesnt show up any error, nor it happens again.

i am suspecting that when the blue and me connector experiences jerk or if its loose etc this comes up.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

this is very strange. happens with my car too sometimes. when i hook the ecu scanner it doesnt show up any error, nor it happens again.

i am suspecting that when the blue and me connector experiences jerk or if its loose etc this comes up.
  6. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    This happened twice in my T Jet few months back. Both the times noticed the blinking of ODO in the evening. Did nothing. The blinking vanished on its own by next day.:D
  7. Got the blinking ODO issue with my Punto and now the Blue &ME has stopped working.. There is no lady and no bluetooth :A. Tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it. Still no resolution. Any suggestions on what can be the issue? :confused
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    This could be the classic proxy alignment. You would need to go to the service centre to get this done.
  9. You mean the Blue&Me connector?
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    no mate, you would need to connect the ecu scanner and get the proxy alignment done. The service centre chap should be aware of this.

Why this kolaveri on Fiat