1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Odin - Our new Baby

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Raj_pol, Sep 8, 2014.

1. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    That was really bad and thank god you and that idiot is safe otherwise they will be waiting for these kind of incidents to fleece from car owners.
    The same kind of incident happened to me while traveling with family to Bannerghatta national park the idiot was on TVS50 and he jumped the signal and landed on the left side fender damaged the mirror,fender,bumper of Vista and started to blame us for his mistake as we have moved early in the signal.
    His front wheel was completely out of sync and was demanding 4k but the police constable came to our help and blasted him like anything for the damage he had done for our car.
    we came out without paying him anything but damage for my pocket was around 3k.
  2. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Completed 2 years of riding the Punto. It has been a beautiful ride so far and I have enjoyed every moment of it.
    This is also my first car, my first after getting married and somehow has been a part of our (me & my sweeter half) journey together.

Looking forward to many more years of fun before I go crazy and maybe buy a Grand Cherokee :p
    Karan, aramico, pabhishek and 6 others like this.