1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Odin - Our new Baby

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Raj_pol, Sep 8, 2014.

1. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Congrats Raj.
    Slightly sorry for OT: You are spot on this dealer behavior.
    Till today i don't understand why this non Suzuki dealers(apart from Toyota) behave like this is.
    Is Suzuki paying less incentive per car compared other manufactures so their executives are pushed to sell it.
    Fiat should remove these tata background dealers they never change and should give first priority for Suzuki dealers at least there is no need to teach them how to sell the car.
    i also had very bad experience while buying.

Please come up with night pics as i want to see how car looks in the night especially rear of the car which has led tail lights.
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  2. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @vista7155 Sure, I will do it this weekend. See, Fiat already gets an insane amount of loyalty from the 1.3 MJD. I do not think they are very serious about their cars. Why take a headache when you are getting royalty from your engines :p
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    @Raj_pol ,it was a nice story telling and I enjoyed it much :).I hope that you get a peaceful ownership in the future.
    Raj_pol likes this.
  4. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Quick Updates:

Have completed a 1000 km's so far.
    Observations:

1. The car is happiest when it is purring at 80 or 90 in 5th gear. You almost do not realize the car is moving.
    2. Connected my phone through blue-tooth. Systems working perfectly.
    3. Still have not understood the first gear perfectly. Sometimes at variable speeds tends to stall. Maybe another 1000 to understand.
    4. My average FE is around 15 km/L. Is it too less for a diesel? I drive to office in electronic city but use the toll bridge so not too much traffic and on weekends highway rides.
    vista7155 likes this.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Not familiar with Bangalore and its 'suburbs' but sounds about right, i think. It will open up a fair bit in a while, as you know.

Glad for you that you do have some open road driving possible on a daily basis: just what's needed to relish the Punto's drive feel and poise.

cheers
    Raj_pol likes this.
  6. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I pay rs 65 daily to enjoy the ride (toll charges) and avoid the local buses most of whose drivers are distant cousins of Schumi :D
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    But: i have had a fantasy since childhood of being a bus/truck driver, just imagine what the automotive world appears like from their beefy perch! ;-)
    SaravM and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  8. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I have actually sat in the driver's seat of a truck. You kind of feel like GOD and want to squish those little autos underneath you. :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 30, 2014 ---
    Some more pics

DSC_0449.JPG

DSC_0455.JPG
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  9. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Maybe it is just me but the more I look at the wheels the more I get the feeling that it should have been a size larger - maybe 16 or 17 inch ideally. When I upgrade after a couple of years maybe that is what I will be doing.
    vista7155 and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  10. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Yes the rear and front wheel looks like that it needs big wheel.we can find big wheel well gap from the above picture.