1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Oceanic Blue the Best color for the Punto

Discussion in 'Photography' started by deba, Jan 19, 2013.

1. For the first few minutes of the run, it will be in "C". Then it increases gradually. If it is close to "H", then the car may require additional coolant. But how can a car be always in "C" with lots of temperature rise inside the combustion chamber..??
    The other problem can be due to the faulty dial Gauge.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    W.r.t what trainer said, in general. i.e most of the time when driving.

W.r.t Deba's pics i have no idea the pics have taken at first time cranking or in middle of driving (stopped temp). :confused
  3. For the first few minutes of the run, it will be in "C". Then it increases gradually. If it is close to "H", then the car may require additional coolant. But how can a car be always in "C" with lots of temperature rise inside the combustion chamber..??
    If it always remains in the "C", then it will be due to the faulty dial Gauge.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    That is very obvious! I am not that stupid... :shock:

My reply to Driver's post would answer for the rest!
  5. deba

deba Amatore

Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
    itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i had just driven a few kms so it is near C, after a few more kms of driving it will reach between C and H.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  6. Oh my god..!! I didn't mean that.. As soon as I read, I replied.. Sorry if it had hurt. :(:sadblue