1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Oceanic blue or Tuscan wine for linea

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ops, Mar 16, 2012.

1. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
    Help needed for choosing colour of linea 2012. Oceanic blue or Tuscan wine. I have downloaded couple of pictures from team fiat for comparison. But I have not seen both the colour together in flesh. Help will be much appreciated.
  2. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Color is a personal Choice.............IMO The Oceanic blue looks the best for my EYES.

ANISH
  3. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
    Thanks Anish. I fully agree with you. Its personal preference. Still finding this decision little difficult for me.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Not seen OB. But I would say that I was instantly fell in love with a Bronze Tjet + that I saw in Mahabaleswar parked near to my Punto.
    All colours are good for Linea. But at some time certain colours will attract more,some times depending on mood, sometimes because of the well maintained nature of car etc.
    If I see a dirty red punto I have enough reasons to hate it for ever. Go for the colour that is pleasing to you.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    See both the colors in flesh and then decide. Color choice is completely subjective.
    My vote will go for TW.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I just bought a OB Punto. But if I was buying a Linea, I would consider White, Black or the beige.
    Color is a very personal thing and you may buy a color that you like the most. Nobody may like the color of your car but it shouldn't matter to you. In my office, nobody REALLY liked the OB as they are used to the usual silvers and greys and blacks.

IMHO, Punto looks good in all flashy shades like OB, Red and White (BNW is pearlly white, so it is indeed a bit flashy).
    Linea looks awesome in Elegant colors like FTA or black. In fact, a FTA Linea is probably the best looking car on Indian roads in my opinion. But that is just my opinion. What is yours as you are paying for your car?
  9. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
    Thanks everybody.
    Initially I was for OB. I downloaded couple of picture with different shades from team fiat for comparison. My wife loved TW. I also liked TW . Hence is the dilemma. I wish I could by both the shades.
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Don't go by pictures, the colors are very different in flesh.