1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Now ready with this beautiful beast - My Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by abhi_k, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    COngratsz for your 75 + 15 = 90 HP
    Enjoy the beast
  2. abhi_k

abhi_k

bangalore
    @Zen...I got remote latter. It was not given on the day of delivery but got when other works were done. Yet to try USB navigation with this. And for me SA was Sandesh. He is really a nice guy and very good at his job.

@Nadeem..Thank you...I have not tried old Punto so not aware about behavior of those steering. But for 2013 model, it is still heavier than Swift's at low speed, but I didn't feel any problem. I felt it quite OK and am fully satisfied with its feedback. This may be because FIAT made it lighter in 2013 models

@ghodlur..Thanks buddy..will keep your suggestion :)

@Ganges...Thank you buddy
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes Mr. Sandesh is another good nice chap to do business. Anyways, i feel more confident and control on my beauty with HPS steering when taking turns and back within short time than compared to swift with EPS.
  4. abhi_k

abhi_k

bangalore
    Sorry for delay in posting pictures...was involved with some other personal activities
    20130809_120858.jpg 20130809_120927.jpg 20130809_121001.jpg 20130809_121104.jpg 20130809_121149.jpg Punto_4.jpg Punto_5.jpg Punto_6.jpg Punto_7.jpg Punto_8.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Abhi,
    Look under the chasis, if you dont feel more satisifed by the anti-corrsion treatmenet from factory, then go for 3M. Worth it.
  6. abhi_k

abhi_k

bangalore
    @Zenwalker : Yeah I am also thinking to go for anti-corrosion from 3M..have you done it? If yes, how much it costed you?

Some more pics:

abhi_k-albums329-49696.jpg

abhi_k-albums329-49694.jpg

abhi_k-albums329-49665.jpg
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Has Fiat changed the internal RVM design? Noticing this new design in many new Fiats. Or is it part of the reverse parking sensor package?
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Driver,
    Really? plz do post that old RVM design.

@Abhi,
    I got it last weekend. If you take complete package "Paint seleant + Under body" as a monsoon offer, then you get 1k discount. So both will cost you around 6k. I took it seperately (stupid me) so anti-corrosion alone costed me 3.5K.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The anti rust coating which comes from factory for the Punto is sufficient for a couple of years atleast. This was confirmed by the 3M guy near my location when I requested him for inspection. You can get the paint sealant treatment done IMO.
  10. abhi_k

abhi_k

bangalore
    Should I go for paint sealant treatment immediately or can be done after 6 months?