1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Now Punto starts at 3.63 and linea at 5.5 ....stock clearing ?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nird_1976, Dec 3, 2011.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

yes , its true . So much small showroom for fiat and that showroon they displays tata cars ( even they have big tata showroom just side of this showroom )
    in this fiat showroom only fiat linea t jet and mjd for display , no Gp inside showroom..
    Anyways if showroom peoples are good then no problem at all ,
    @tony : where are u living ? In nerul ?
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    In most of the showrooms in NCR that I have visited, the display of the Fiat cars is not an issue. More or less equal area is dedicated for Fiat cars. The problem lies in the manner in which these Tata folks deal with Fiat customer
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Exactly, when I went to purchase the GP, I was told that TA-TA had bought fiat, and thats how it managed to get out of bankruptcy, and when I asked what about jaguar and land rover, he very nicely and politely said, they came along with fiat :lol
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Well, we must be thankful that these guys dont state that Ferrari was brought by Tata :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Actually in nerul , there are 2 showrooms of tata ( tata showroom then maruti showroom then tata fiat showroon , side by side) even they have different showroom for tara cars , they still placing cars in fiat showroom ( indiaca and one more cars , not remember second car)
    this is big reason , why fiat flop , if there is no display car for Gp , then how can buyer buys Gp ( they used test car as display car , outside the showroom)
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amargawade i am from Kalamboli, But at present in Kuwait, I visit every year for a month, thats the time i am usually on the streets with my Punto, Puntoing round in navi mumbai and Mumbai, AS i remember there used to be a Grande Punto and a Linea at the display of fortune every year i visit them, By the side door when you enter you are greeted with Punto to your right hand and a Linea behind it, Left side of showroom was occupied with tata's.
    The other showroom at the side is for Heavy Vehicles of tata that was what i believe, Anyways we are waiting for the days so that FIAT have a separate showroom with the service centre,,
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@tony : where u service ur punto ? At left side showroom or right side ? On right side showroom does not have punto for display( and its small too , only linea displays inside showroom)
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Fiat Grande Punto MJD Active is now OUT-OF-STOCK nationwide:up