1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Now Punto starts at 3.63 and linea at 5.5 ....stock clearing ?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nird_1976, Dec 3, 2011.

1. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore

Thanks a lot sandipan_r15 for the update! Fiat is on right move at-last!

Any update on price?

After reading this I stopped planning Punto 1.4 2011 with 75K offer!
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Gautam,

Read Bala's couple of threads & you'll understand his ordeal. I have to say that inspite of tremendous ordeal, he carried himself in gentleman manner & kept on loving his Linea. Few times his father had to travel some 160 kms to TASC only to get back empty handed without his Linea tended to. And on top of that, in addition to not resolving the issues, TASC adds issues !! All these after some 160 kms drive to TASC.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Thanks Amit,for understanding my plight.Even on last Saturday my father had to run from one TASS to another in search of a simple spare-combination switch(actually I had confirmed that they had it in stock and only then I sent the car with him,still they said over phone,that what they may have earlier said was will see if stocks available!).Even today I got a call,them saying that since it was a Fiat car they didn't have spares and if it had been a Tata car,they have spares and would have helped.Another days travel and drivers's fee(Rs.850) wasted.I was also charged Rs.500 for the diagnosis made and my car now runs without the wiper working.What will happen 4 years down the line???(these days there are no follow up call from Fiat-pune or the TASS post service.
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Bala, I bought a new Punto and till today I have not received a car from FIAT Pune.. Wondering if they so busy that they could not call their customers who bought their cars? Think of what will these guys do if their cars sell like Maruthi;s
  5. nird_1976

nird_1976

Tirupati
    Dear Gautam,
    I am not able to understand how you replied in this thread the following matter ...both seems to be far away from this thread...please correct me.

Moderators may feel free to decide.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Dear Bala and Mods
    Please see that these threads are totally offtopic, what's happening here ...?

the thread is about second discount by fiat india and lowering sales....I guessed it be stock clearing from FIAT before they launch new models ....upto this, discussion are ok ...but I could not get head and tail of last three threads ..including below one

6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    OK Chill Guys!! No need to get baffled upon this issue.I've confirmed with various dealers about the heavy discounts offered by FIAT.Only answer i got was "Stock Clearance".The same is being done by Hyundai too.IMHO every manufacturer would offer an December clearance sale so that they could launch a facelifted version next year.i20 is awaiting a facefilt too and would launch next year.

I respect Bala!! Hats off that you still are stuck with a FIAT till this end.I would never travel to a A.S.S which is 160kms away and upon that dont get the work done.I've never faced such an issue till today.I've got 2 TASS close to my place both are 2-4kms away from my place.And both do a good job.Spares have never been a problem for me till date.

P.S :

Why just interior facefilts FIAT?? Tune up the engines too.1.4 NA desperately needs a additional 10bhp.Improve the ICE speakers quality too.Sort out the minor niggles.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah this is the good time to take the car, as you will be rewarded with great discounts as thwy also need to clear the stock and have new ctock for 2012 with a minor facelifts and the price very high,
    Did the same thing took mine Punto on 23rd December 2009 and registered it on 10. January 2010, so as the the RC book its shoeing 2010 model. For which i am least bothered for it,
    I just enjoy the car and the drive in it..... Spare is also not a issue in Navi Mumbai, Mine reverse Light glass had a crack but to some mischief childrens playing in the compound, and it was readily available with the TASS.
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@tony : we visited nerul showroom just month ago , sales guy are good , he knows all features with each varient..
    We buying facelifted punto 1.4 fire (march-may)
    hows the service of this showroom? Is they doing good job?
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    My Punto has just done the 3rd service last week, it was good, AS they have cleaned the car outside and inside also well,
    The 3M coating which was due, was also applied, and my dad had a call from Fiat-India (Pune) Two days after the service was done, asking for the any lack in service by the dealer.
    Fortune - nerul has a well experienced staff for FIAT and doing a great Job.... But they lack in space..
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Could be inclined towards off-topic but then they become relevant when the discussion started from below post.