1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Now a proud owner of Fiat 90hp

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by saravind, Aug 21, 2013.

1. saravind

saravind

Bangalore
    Hi Guys,

This is my first ever car to my family and hoping to have lots of fun with this new beast on road :D. I have booked a Black Punto 90HP :dancing and the delivery is expected tomorrow from KHT Motors Bangalore. The process has been smooth so far and SA irshad has been very helpful to all my queries so far. Waiting desparately for my car tomorrow and will come with snaps shortly.

ta//
    Subbu
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations Subbu. And Welcome to TFI. :)

90HP in Black is very rare. There was no Black available with 90HP when it was launched. I remember one member in TFI ordered for the 90HP in Black and Fiat made one for him. Since then, I haven't come across a Black 90HP.
    1 person likes this.
  3. saravind

saravind

Bangalore
    thanks Ram.. Yes there was only one in the stock at the time of my booking as per my SA...
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Punto in black is also my fav color.. its super sexy...lets the pics speak...
    ramjn, after the sport was launched, there are quite a lot of guys who took 90hp sports in black !! even a guy who post intro today !!
  5. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    congrats :)

Black is awesome , even its my fav color

Bangalore comparatively is very less dusty and in Delhi its too dusty and parking issues , scratches and swirls are very visible on dark colors
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome and congrats on the booking.
  7. Welcome to TFI subbu, one advice is for small niggles please don't go to FASS but get it addressed by a trusted mechanic.
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on getting the 90HP. Punto in Black is a stunner, will require some effort to keep it clean.

Happy Puntoing!!!
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Congrats Saravind . You will have a sleepless night for sure ;) .

Day before y'day even I happened to see a newly registered black 90 HP & I think it was the 1st 90 HP HBB I am seeing. Looks very hot .
  10. saravind

saravind

Bangalore
    Thanks Sachit...

I have a query on tyres. My car is coming with Goodyear tyres, have a read lot of reviews on this they say its too noisy.. Is it true. Checked with my SA to give apollo tyres but he refused saying they cannot modify anything which are fitted by the manufacturer. Please advice..

- - - Merged Post - - -

where can i get nitrogen filled in my car tyres near Banaswadi.