1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Nothing but problems with Linea T Jet+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by rsinfo, May 14, 2011.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Have tried with left ovrm closed but never with right ovrm closed. Even if it reduces noise, its damn dangerous.
  2. then nothing can be done. crank up the volume..
    oops evven the ice is bad in stock..
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    That's an inbuilt feature in Linea TJet+.
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I owned 3 different cars in past and each car had some kind of sound and when Service Centre used to check it used to disappear as though afraid to show up... this made me change my Honda City & Swift Petrol (Known for its rattle than anything else)
    Seriously, the Punto thus far is the smoothest car we have had in years and we love every bit about this car... and luckily, i am getting more than adequate support from FIAT and they are more than helpful at times and attends promptly to feedbacks.

Mangesh from Customer Services is of great help.. cant stop thanking him and Pandit Auto in Pune (Mr.Patvardhan) for thier support during my stop over during my recent 5000kms drive..

As days pass you will realise that you made the right choice and if I were you would have thought in similar lines... but patience is a virtue and will reap you a smile & many would agree to this fact.

Cheers
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
  5. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    I agree guys! FIAT's support has been great. Having said there is room for improvement with the product. At this point we don't have any major flaws. It's just few niggles which need ironing out.

The best critics are always the ones who love the product. We end up getting so passionate that our expectations go up real high. In my view, they are definitely doing a wonderful job.
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    @rsinfo,

For this whoosh air sound, get ur antenna and right hand RVM checked. Tape the joint of ORVM, then try. If the culprit is identified, get it replaced FOC.

PS is right when he says the thud sound coming from rear suspension is normal. It should be coming if you go over a Speed breaker or Pothole at a relatively fastish pace.
    It is the release of spring to compensate for sudden loss of space while the wheel is travelling downwards fast. This is wht provides stability to the car. While it is normal for fiat cars but should not be there. We should contact fiat for same.

Vijyant

Ps try Elegant Motors, Mr Sharma is a good FIAT hand.
  7. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    @Axn, I get this thud noise even when I am going at a very sedate pace of 5-6 km/hr. & it keeps on appearing and dissappearing on its own. Can't be normal.
  8. get the rubbers attached to the lower end of the coil springs checked..
    also the strut ends for the bolts if they are loose
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    @rsinfo

Did you talk to Elegant Motors? In case you need some assistance you may call Mr OP Sharma at 9811423514.

Wht abt the whoosh sound? Did you try out my suggestion? I also had same problem. Mr Sharma solved it in few minutes by replacing the Rt ORVM.
  10. Also, check whether the rear seats are well clamped and the seat belts are not behind the seats.