1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Not yet a fiatian, Need your inputs

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by prabhjot, Oct 21, 2015.

1. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cant comment on that....but please do a detailed PDI before making payment.....check for rust,scratches etc.....
  2. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Please do detailed PDI before making final payment and Registration
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I got a vehicle (Linea MJD) that was delivered 7 months after it was manufactured. No issues at all. There are other fiats which are more than a year old when taken delivery(was also a TJET). Just do a proper PDI (before you make full payment) and then enjoy your car.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    Do a rigorous PDI and if everything is fine then go for it.
    5 month old is not something that should be a deal breaker. This is normal. On a faster moving Ford Figo, I got a 5 month old car -- July 2013 bought in December 2013. My T-Jet pre-face-lift was Jan 14 bought in April 14. Cars are designed to last a decade or more. So few months in stockyard or at plant won't do any harm.
  5. dileep

dileep Novizio

trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks for all the inputs, I will make sure that I will do a strict PDI before taking delivery.
  6. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    All the best dileep and congrats in advance. :)
  7. dileep

dileep Novizio

trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Saw her in flesh today, did a PDI and gave go ahead for registration. Another few days she is going to come home.
    asimpleson and rusticnomad like this.
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats,.. now the wait starts!!
  9. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations!
  10. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Honda is a crappy car compared to fiat, Its a tin on wheels. you might find no faults in cities where the roads are not bad, but try driving a city on my coastal roads, you will break your back , hit the belly and dent your flimsy body panels. Fiat service was bad a couple of years back but now its much much better. Its a big pity that Indians look at only one thing in a car ' MILEAGE'. The recently launched Baleno is a bigger car than the swift but 100 kgs lighter. I took the baleno for a test drive and found the car very unstable at high speeds especially when a container truck zoomed by ,the whole car shook. The engineers of maruthi proudly advertise the cars weight at 900 kgs and a milage of 27 kms. When will we learn?