1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Not enjoying at all!! Struggle continues!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by mkm2010, Apr 10, 2011.

1. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur
    Today I have called B. D. Motors service. As per GM Service, that product dispatched today. And it may reach on 15th april. My new car ran for 8 days and in service center for 11 days!!
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i dont understand why RSA denied to send a towing car. they reason that they dont know fiat cars is blushit. they know how to tow a car right. all they had to do it send a towing van and take your car to TASS.

This is not done. Write a mail to fiat asking for explanation.
  3. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur
    RSA denied to send any technician coz they dont know about fiat cars. They did not deny to send a towing car. But they gave a calculation of more than 7000/- to take my car to service center.
  4. Italia-Linea

Pune
    RSA has to pay for towing, subject to some distances. why would you pay for towing.
  5. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Was it FIAT's RSA or TATA's?
    As far as I have read and heard, FIAT's RSA rocks!
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    how far it was for rs.7000 ?
    just curious .
  7. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur
    Towing charge is free for 200 km total(up & down). Above 200 km, Rs. 30/ km. Nearest service center is 70km away from m place, but they have their towing car in kolkata which is 210 km away from my place. So they were charging for (210 + 210+ 70) - 200 = 290 km, that is Rs. 8700/-
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just write about the incident in the CEO desk! OF FIAT INDIA
  9. Italia-Linea

Pune
    thats not your problem that they have kept their towing van 210 kms away. dont take this shit from them. dont pay at all.
  10. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    This is harassment.... file a complaint against this on fiat cust care and chase it on priority. As suggested y Tony... write to CEO...