1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Noobie...ahoyee...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by viveksonkhla, Nov 15, 2010.

1. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi friends,

Greetings from one Fiat owner to others.... Just googled my way through to this forum while I was looking for some ownership reviews for TJet (I plan to buy it by next month)...... I currently own a Bajaj Pulsar, Maruti 800, Fiat Palio NV.....Palio has been my workhorse since the day I bought it and I have covered close to 80,000 KM :steering across North India.....from stop and go traffic of NCR to open stretches of NH8 and NH 1 to winding roads of Himachal Pradesh....the car has seen it all.... I am in love with the car and my wife is jealous of it...but ....men will be men.

Looking forward to be an active member of this community and contribute.

Cheers

A suggestion for the Forum admins: Why do we only have Punto...Linea and 500 in the pick list of the car I own.....add other fiat cars as well.......No palio .... :-?
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome Vivek, Looking forward to hear soon of your acquisition of TJet, next month. :) Wishing you a happy stay and do post the buying experience and pics of your new car. (Whenever u plan to buy it)
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vivek Welcome to Team Fiat.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Vivek and nice to see one more fiat lover on the forum.
    Wish you get you rhand soon on a T-Jet. ::D

Read this - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/web/aboutus.html hope it clarifies your question.
    If you have any concern, please PM to any moderator.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Warm welcome Vivek,a nice intro,hope you get your hands on a new Fiat very soon,happy motoring
  6. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Welcome Vivek !

T-Jet is first Petrol Turbo engine in Indian Car.Torque is massive & more than Multijet.
    & because of Turbo,Milege is 16KM/Lt.on highway.Terrific milege for such a heavy Car & especially Petrol engine
    I think T-jet may have Multiair technology.

Is there any one who can confirm this :anyone
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Welcome aboard bro. Have a nice stay and I am sure you will enjoy your T-jet :mrgreen:
  8. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks a ton everyone....looking forward to be an active member of the community.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome to TFI, viveksonkhla. My best wishes for your proposed Linea T-Jet buy.
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome to the Home of Fiat's, viveksonokhla

Bring up that awsome Jetliner beast at the earliest !!!