1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Non-Fiat driving experience

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by cannonera, Jun 16, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

I was the impression that polo is wider than punto till I checked the car wale for comparison. The reason is the wider headlights of polo gives a wider appearance from front.
    Similarly Jazz gives a appearance that it is longer than punto but it is shorter than punto. In terms of boot it is Jazz which provides maximum 384L. The Fuel tank of Jazz is under the front passenger seat and this provide more space at rear(safety ?).

OCTANE Amatore

Spot on shams. The doors are indeed wider in the Linea. Similarly the dash eats up a good amount of the cabin. May be for offering better safety. The large dash area is one of the reasons why Linea is less on space. Just like sungoa mentioned the reason for checking the width was my friend saying that polo looks wider than the Linea. At the rear I think linea is wider. Polo is a low rider and along with the wider headlamps it really looks wider. Somehow Polo always reminds me of my old palio. I think if some one straightens out the curves on the palio you are sure to get a design similar to a polo. Speaking about our perception about size, I think Linea is as long as/longer than the Octavia and even the innova. Correct me if i am wrong.
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012