1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Noise from Punto

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by Anirban Banerjee, Jun 12, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Vijay. That means we need to take little more care in informing the mechanic that it is a GC upgraded car. Is it? And also the specs should also available in the system.
  2. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Anirban, sorry to know that you are having problem with a new car.
    Just one friendly advise since you are new to this forum. Contact Gurjinder, he is from Mohali, and he is an expert in this issues.

Hope he will be of great help.
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Anirban,what is the update?Did you take your car to the ASS yesterday?Has the problem been resolved?
  4. Hi Guys, Apologies for the delay in reply... Got my Punto back from ASS.. Spoke to The service manager Ravinder at Joshi Autozone and he was polite...Link Rod was replaced under warranty.. we also noticed coolant leakage and the whole radiator was replaced under warranty..The noise from the steering while taking right turn is still there but rest of the issues are gone for now.. I hope they do not re-occur.. Will wait for some time for the steering noise issue and check if it goes away, otherwise, I will get it address at the time of first check up. Thanks a lot for the assistance team..
    1 person likes this.
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Why was the link rod replaced?