1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

No Service Centre in Thane

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by prasadkss, Nov 19, 2015.

1. prasadkss

prasadkss Timido

Thane
    Balaji Fiat, from whom I purchased my Linea Emotion T Jet Plus, is no longer a dealer and there is no service centre in Thane. The nearest seems to be Kandivili or Goregoan.
    And I was told about this only when I went to Balaji today to get my 3rd servicing done! Neither Fiat nor Balaji had the courtesy to inform its customers about the termination of Balaji as Service Dealer. Since the car is still under extended warranty I did not want to risk my car being serviced by any unauthorised service dealer including Balaji, so brought the car back. Later I spoke to RS Motors through the Fiat call centre, and the person there has agreed to send a driver to pick up the car for servicing. This RS Motors is located in Kandivili.
    If any of you know the Fiat India Management it would be worth telling them about the fact that there is no service centre for customers in and around Thane.
    One of the criteria for any purchase is also proximity of service centre.
    Thanks
    Prasad
  2. mandarm

mandarm Timido

Uran
    Uran - Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was searching service center on the fiats web site and found one newly opened in Panvel.
    Is there any body who has already got his car serviced from this service center
  3. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    Guys there is one newly opened at Ghodbunder road.

Lifetime mobility , its somewhere near tiku jini wadi , authorized FASS.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Prasad as @avithe1 said, there is a FASS in Thane now called Life Time Mobility. This is located near Tikuji ni wadi right opp Kalpataru hills bldg and near Sanva motors. I have give my car there today for some servicing, will update on the experience.

Get in touch with Swapnil Gannu @swgaan , he recently got his car serviced at Panvel. The workshop name is Car Menders.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Just one word. FASS sucks. Big time. Period. Hopeless.
  6. Navneet

Navneet Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    That means all Mumbaikar will only have RS Motors as a only hope.
    @ghodlur, can you please tell what wrong/mess up they did? I have received few SMS notification from them, but already had service my Palio and Linea with RS Motors.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane