1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

no. of tuners/remaping centers in india

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by vtlreja2, Feb 7, 2016.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Maxtor, there is a connection with using oil for 10-15k kms as far as I have seen. Fire petrols have developed faults and have had some work with engine heads on quite a few Fiats on occasions I have noticed. Use STP oil additive and use mineral oil or SS oil 10w40 and report back. Remaps may not necessarily be associated with excessive engine oil consumption unless the revving is causing higher engine temperatures. Also try 15w40 and you might have better results.
    Maxtor likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Maxtor forgot to mention before stop leak additives can give lasting seals for rubber oring seals. But if they fail to seal oil leaks in first attempt it indicates a full checkup of leaks in various places in engine including the oil sump. Hopefully it is not a major issue.
  3. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes +1 to asimpleson
    Even I have heard fire engine has a tendency to eat up too much oil.

Update/correction :

#14 minhang tuning is basically associated with Viezu firm, so the maps will be same for sure, they are based in Coimbatore & its viezu's dealer only...

#16 t8 tuning, I am yet to get favorable response regarding the questions I asked them
  4. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    #17 Quantum Remapping :

This center looks Like the new dealership in India, their HQ seems to be in UK
    They are based in ahmedabad,Rajasthan,Delhi & Coimbatore.
    Don't know what people are thinking before starting up the new business.
    This guy even after asking him repeatedly isn't replying, I mean how could people be so irresponsible, especially when u are new entrant in market, that also before remap, what would happen if anything goes wrong during/after remap. First there was t8 guys and now this. ( I have just ask him details as a potential customer)
    Overall, better to stick a who atleast reply you or to the known guy
  5. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    @vtlreja2: Curious to know what -ve about Code 6 team. Please ascertain.
    Thanks for putting these list together. It gives overall tuners in india and spoilt with choice.
  6. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well, I could only say a ecosport & a grand i10 diesel.
    Don't ask further info ;)