1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

No 'H' Sign on New Car

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Indrakumar, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Indrakumar

Indrakumar Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I recently got the Punto Evo 90 HP. When I turned on the ignition and the headlights but no "H" sign. When I checked with dealer he is also surprised. He confirmed that the car is new and he will check with FIAT and get back to me.

As per the VIN Number this car is manufactured on June 2015 . Just like to know is any other reason why H is not displayed ?
  2. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hello Indrakumar, have you done the final payment?, what is the ODO reading?
    All new FIAT cars come with H sign. The H sign goes out once 200km has been completed. I recently bought Punto evo, it was H67km on ODO.
    In case of doubt, please check other cars at the dealer also.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI.

I am confused with your question. Are you asking why your car is not displaying H on the Odo when you turn on your headlights?
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  4. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Title is misleading. it should be 'No H sign on new car'.
    if your odo reading is more than 200km MID wont display the H sign. Haven't you done the PDI ? was there H sign?
  5. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    High time TFI admins update clear guidelines for posting (new) messages/threads to maintain clear and meaningful discussion and also forum standards. Also, we are seeing so many random questions/queries and no ownership threads from those buyers !!
    Deepak likes this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Can you please post the odo reading? If the odo reads more than 200, then H sign will not appear on the MID as rightly said by@Deepak

Can you confirm what was the odo when you took the delivery??
    Deepak likes this.