1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

No call from Fiat after purchase

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by himanshu4886, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Vijairaj

Vijairaj Amatore

Chennai
    I don't know if things have changed but when I took delivery of my car back in 2010, my sales rep (from Concorde motors) visited me personally and took the feed back on a standard template.
  2. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    @ pra.agar : well I must say you have surely received an special acknowledgement as in my case I didn't get any call from dealer and also from Fiat. Rather I had made call to them with few issues I am getting, like the black strap on the top is not staying at its place and vanity mirror on driver side is out of the box where it fits.

My case also differs as I had purchased vehicle from other state and I am in other state.

@pabhishek : thanks dear, I will wait for 1 month completion then.
    Well its really good that Fiat is showing so much concern to their customers. If such a case then Fiat is sincerely working hard on its image and is proving better then any other brand

Regards
    Himanshu
    pabhishek likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I did not get any calls from FIAT either a year back when i bought it. But there was a guy who visited my premises almost after 6 months of ownership in getting the feedback about everything, wherein he claimed its being done for every customer of FIAT and this was close by release of New Linea.

However my colleague who had bought Linea around 6 months back got a call from FIAT after a month regarding the satisfaction.
  4. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    @zenwalker : so its like they do it as and when their seniors check all the feedback forms and for those not present they run for it .

Lets wait till the time I keep exploring my white lady and munch more miles on her.

@ Murphy_Fiat : thanks for sharing your review.
    Happy revving
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @himanshu4886,
    Hmm... just like a Govt office. Or may be they do a lucky draw kind. Those names who come, they get call. Any ways, i guess one need not to feel extra feel if some customer rep calls from company in the initial month where logically a owner has not used the car much. Rather i wish they keep customers in loop after the service and get the review reports on the car performance and service centers.
  6. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    My intention of starting this thread is to check whether Fiat is concern about their customers or not. Actually my linea happened to be dead on mid of the road through which the Chief Minister route was scheduled.
    I called up Fiat and RSA arrived within promised time and problem was sorted by jump starting it on the 3rd day of purchase.
    Another I went to service centre the 4th day for my steering was wobbling on 80 and I got the problem solved.
    But after such an incidence also Fiat does not have any mechanism to enquire about the proper running of vehicle. Or they are thinking that there is no complaints so vehicle must be running fine
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Its just not on their priority list at the moment IMO. That's all. We all expect MS kind of support which Fiat definitely not able to provide for more years to come. Now they have started to take steps, once they run I guess all is merry.

Mod Note: Kindly avoid short forms and sms lingo. Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
  8. King CM

King CM Amatore

Bangalore
    Last week i recieved call from Amico and they visited me for explaining features and service schedule. Even though the experience was not so great, i hope such initiatives will improve customer experience and instill confidence on the brand..
    - CM.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep as already said in my previous post here, AMICO guy did visit me and just asked me 3 questions from a 7-8 paged document. I even asked him so many pages and he is just asking me 3 Qs, to which he said its not relevant to my case. Then he asked my feedback about whats good and whats needs to be changed. I said better GB, more models, spare parts avail.
    Looks like so far, FIAT just took parts feedback. Better GB may not be a reality as like 1.6 MJD ;)
  10. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    1 month has been passed and got no call from Fiat.