1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

No call from Fiat after purchase

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by himanshu4886, Sep 2, 2014.

1. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi,

The reason for this topic is that FIAT is yet to improve on customer satisfaction thing. I have purchased vehicle from other brand and 1 or 2 days after my purchase, there comes a call from the brand asking about the experience of vehicle and dealership.

One has to rate their dealership and their product among various parameters as per our satisfaction level and further to provide complaints or suggestions if any.

But from Fiat and the dealer I have received no such call as if its okay you have purchased vehicle now we don't know you.

Regards
    Himanshu
    zenwalker likes this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    So for a change, why dont you call Fiat and tell them about your experience. You can mention your happiness on their FB page. Let them take a cue from you so that atleast other new buyers will that call. You can take the credit for the same.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Since you mentioned customer satisfaction thing, and I agree to some extent, but shouldn't this be the thing they should do after some months rather than few days? Besides whoever reads this feedback and when really does it convert into something concrete and actionable for greater good of customers is still a big mystery to me. And I mean this for the entire spectrum of business houses, let alone Fiat.

Its just a feel good and not the real good as a lots of Indian customers want on the ground level, like great spare pricing and servicing and in effect the longevity of their cars or their hard earned investments and perhaps good resale also. The real customer satisfaction if you will.
    pabhishek likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  5. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    @Ravi : thanks ravi, The numbers written on invoice is correct though no call received till now moreover after service if they call then definitely after sale they must do to know what is the review of their customers.

People receiving call Italy was the extra step that Fiat was taking. No other brands would have done that

This is what Fiat is lagging from other brands is their reach to their customers. Enthusiasts will also welcome such acknowledgement and promotion via mouth publicity will increase.
  6. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    When there was JV between Tata and Fiat, this used to be a practice. Infact I had received some 6 calls I guess from both Fiat and Tata asking for vehicle and dealership feedback, just that questions were the same!!
  7. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    @Himanshu : I can share my experience. After purchase I got a call immediately from the dealer asking how did the process go, later how's the car running.
    Later a Service person visited my doorstep to explain all the features of my car and address any issue.
    Again Monsoon Check Up Camp, then again a free check-up camp 2 weeks back. This all has been done within 5 months from the time I bought my vehicle (11 March, 2014)

Upon enquiring with them why such a 5 star treatment, is it exclusive for me? Their reply was the best. Sir every customer is our priority and we take care of them and the car once they join the FIAT Family. And the Calls and Camp are all part of their FIAT guidelines that they need to follow. This are strictly applicable to all Dealers.

So if your dealer is not giving you a call, then I think you should and ask for it. And ya do write to Fiat on twitter @FiatIndia for your concerns. That's the easy and fast way to reach Fiat India.
    antony1405 and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats for your ride @himanshu4886 !!
    Regarding feedback, you will be getting a call in a month or so. In this tenure you can get acquainted with features, like /dislikes so that you are in a better position to provide feedback.
    In my case, I got 3 feedback calls from FIAT.
    1. One person from FIAT india comes home to take Feedback(and not just call)
    2. Dealership people came home to take feedback(and not just call)
    3. One thank you note/Welcome to FIAT family note from Dealesrhip came by post to my address.

Never did happened with TATA/Maruti/VW etc.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Sir my experience was different. i was getting back to back calls after purchasing Fiat Car. i didn't get a call from Italy but i got calls from Pune and some call center girls asking dealership experience and review of the product. then later they send me a feedback form to my home address to fill and return back. the reason behind they sending feedback form to home is if we are filling forms from the showroom we will give 10 out of 10 for everything. so they need an unbiased feedback from the customer. in my opinion fiat is trying hard to improve their service and customer satisfaction.