1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Nitrogen Filling Pumps

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by cannonera, Jul 7, 2012.

1. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Can you suggest any place in Bangalore where you have filled Nitrogen for tyres... Please also mention the cost for First time filling and subsequent re-fills....
    I had seen some pumps also putting up boards saying free Nitrogen for a tankfull... Don't know if they are worth it.....
  2. saipv

saipv Amatore

I haven't filled so far. But there is a shop in Kaggadasapura, opposite to the railway cross.
  3. sungoa2010

How safe it is to drive with nitrogen filled tires on Highway. In case of puncture will there be enough pumps available for refill?

If you know the pumps on main NH please post it here.

From my side:

On NH17(GOA) soon after crossing TATA showroom(~1km) while going towards Manglore side there is a pump on RHS.
    NH47(Aluva bypass) there is a Bridgestone showroom on left side of the highway near the end of the flyover(while going towards cochin).
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  4. Hi Cannonera,

I have filled first time from Reliance Autozone HSR after deflating all the tires. Paid 100 Rs for the same. Topup I used to visit IOC COCO pump in BTM or Sai Iyengar Bilekahalli. IOC charges 20RS for 5 tires and Sai Iyengar charges 50Rs for 5 tires. I have done topping only twice in last 5 months.
  5. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

I have been using nitrogen in my car since 3 years. But i find the ride to be bumpy. Now i have switched to normal air and the ride has become more comfortable so i would not personally advocate the use of nitrogen from my experience