1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Nissan unveils Datsun 'Go' hatchback, to be priced below Rs 4 lakh

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by naveen2cool, Jul 15, 2013.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

OK.. let me guess.. INR 4,99,999 ex showroom:-D?

It is cheapest one already in it's segment. Cruze holds the slight advantage when it comes to performance leader of the segment (and there is additional premium for that), for everything else it's Fluence all the way for me. It's no slouch either and both the engines are sorted out well and makes it a great cruiser. And don't you miss that, it looks quite an expensive car for Rs. 12 lacs, commands good road presence. Ok, lets it put other way, put Verna's top model and Fluence base model side by side which costs almost equal and see how cheap Fluidic appears. I am not a fan of Renault by any means but surely our automotive sector needs to be encouraged for making such cars than "Go-went-gone" kind of things, we desperately need more such cars.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Going ..Going .. Gone?? What a car!! :O When will they stop doing all this?? Brother and sister thing.Anyways this car seems cramped up to me.Probably a proper 4 seater than 5.Common man's maruti in a different brand :D