1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Nissan Sunny Comparison, Linea ignored !!!

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by lilmonk, Sep 24, 2011.

1. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

@kedarbendre: yes the competition is getting tougher by the day, but IMHO more than a facelift for the Linea it is the brand Fiat that needs some serious pushing.
    Of course Linea, punto all needs to be updated regularly in line with the international versions, which I dont think is happening so well right now. :sadblue
    The funny part is that Fiat has so much firepower in their arsenal but is not using them.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  3. :) Very simple. He drove my friend's punto and my linea.
    1. The seats are flat. Just flat like bench seats offering very less lumbar support, thigh support etc.
    2. The boot space is very less compared to punto.
    3. The killer was the steering feedback. (Hydraulic vs the EPS in Swift).
  4. sungoa2010

Nissan's 1.5 is 1498 cc. Fiat 1.4 is 1368CC. Difference of 130 cc. So sunny has a bigger engine and power has increased proportionally, Nothing great. But look at Tjet where lineas spectrum ends. There is nothing to compare with the kind of power that the small 1368CC engine produce. Much much superior than any other cars. The same philosophy goes for 1.3 MJD which is actually 1248CC pulling 1291kg. Look at vento 1.6D which is 1598cc pulling only 1220kg. Imagine polo's 1.2 TDI fit to vento and howmany people will buy that car. Fiat is a great car. It use minimum perform maximum. What else one need to keep it above all cars.
  5. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Was Chevy optra in the comparo? I dont they need to compare Sunny with a car with just 100 odd pieces selling a month. [please dont take this personally, i own a TJET, we all own cars but not the company]

Linea is a great car but Sunny looks like VFM and backed with a aaasome ad campaign it will outsell Linea soon...

No use crying over Linea missing as people responsible for selling FIAT care dont care much.
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    +1 so true sid
  7. vikaskumar11233

Hi lilmonk
    See as you might be knowing that there are many new cars available in the market which have very good price range, have amazing looks and has luxury features so linea get ignored as yesterday Nissan has launched Sunny in diesel I am sharing few detail about this car.

After launching Nissan Sunny in petrol Nissan launched Sunny in diesel and its bookings is opened form 12[SUP]th[/SUP] of December 2011. The new diesel car is available in two variants-Nissan Sunny XL and the Nissan Sunny XV.

Price of Nissan Sunny XL is tagged as Rs 7,98,000
    Price of Nissan Sunny XV is tagged as Rs 8,78,000

Mileage and Acceleration of Nissan Sunny--

Sunny is highly fuel efficient car its mileage is 15kmpl in the city and 17 kmpl on the highway. The powerful engine of sunny gives amazing acceleration it can go upto 100kmph in just 15.8 seconds.

Nissan Sunny Interior--

Nissan Sunny loaded with amazing and beautiful interior and comfort features. The car is fitted with dual tone dashboard integrated with instrument cluster, automatic / manual AC controls and vents, audio system. The instrument panel comes with four dials; out of these two central dials are bigger and smaller ones at each side. The dashboard has rectangular shaped AC vents and in-dash audio system. Front passenger glove box is also there. The steering wheel of Nissan Sunny has audio controls.